Pics of 2005 Yamaha R6 next to my "Nast E 5.0"

Naste50

Established Member
My roomate just got a 2005 Yamaha R6. It's pretty sweet. It got delivered yesterday. I run low 12's and he wants to race. I'm gonna wait til winters over and buy a vortech for it. Should make for an interesting matchup! Oh yea, that slow car in the garage, thats my older brother's stock 2001 C5! hehe! Hope you enjoy!

dsc010167tx.jpg
:rockon:

smuggler

Banned
Naste50 said:
My roomate just got a 2005 Yamaha R6. It's pretty sweet. he wants to race.
:lol:
But a blown 331 will at least make a good video against that thing.
Remember, you need about 1500whp to equal his power:weight ratio...

EDIT: I was thinking R1.
You should definately take him wih boost if you're already running low-12's.
That's a mid-10's bike, right?

Last edited:

Marine4u123

My car is peppy!!
Established Member
I thought it was against the law to block a Mustang while taking a picture. Even worse the photographer missed the the front part of the Mustang. Bring out the firing squad!!!

Naste50

Established Member
smuggler said:
:lol:
But a blown 331 will at least make a good video against that thing.
Remember, you need about 1500whp to equal his power:weight ratio...

EDIT: I was thinking R1.
You should definately take him wih boost if you're already running low-12's.
That's a mid-10's bike, right?

Yea, my roomate has done his research. Its his first bike. He says that if I get a blower, he's pretty much toast. He said experience is EXTREMELY important when dragracing a bike. I believe him. His dad is getting him the camera for X-mas and he is getting a mounting pod for his gastank so yes, I can PROMISE you some videos in the Spring. These vids will include my bro's Corvette, and my friends soon to be stage 4 SRT-4 "NEON". LOL

Naste50

Established Member
Marine4u123 said:
I thought it was against the law to block a Mustang while taking a picture. Even worse the photographer missed the the front part of the Mustang. Bring out the firing squad!!!

Hey man, thats my STANG, and I took the picture. I was originally gonna just take a pic of the bike, but I HAD to have the stang in there too. Sorry. I have more pics of the stang by itself. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread