Pics Of '05 W/ Aftrmrkt Wheels/tires

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Hey guys, in the process of trying to find some new boots for the g/f's 06 V-6 Mustang. Looking for either a chrome, black chrome finish or just a polished finished. Show me what pics you all have.

turbosaleen

Established Member
my niches

i-PB040046.jpg

u n v kenny

Established Member
DAMN!

Haven't been too fond of that body style yet...

But black with black rims.... Sex on wheels!

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
anything less than 19" wheels looks TOOOOO small... I think 19" is bordering small... 20" look PERFECT, imo. I love the 20" bullits.. I was never a fan, until they came in the large size. hah.
http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3808.htm

tedbvfb90.jpg

that guy has a sweet as ride. too bad he couldnt get 335's on the rear with those wheels. THAT would be sweet.

jlauth

Established Member
yes that black on black does look sexy. i once raced an 05 and the guy said that he was doing to get wheels. His car was also black and he said he couldent decide between chrome and black. I told him black. Hope he made the right decision

turbosaleen

Established Member
the problem with 20s is you have to go so small in sidewall forget the thing ever hooking up .. and forget the rim if you ever hit a pot hole.

that was the very reason i went with 19s just enough sidewall to protect the rim if you hit a pot hole..

295-35-19 rear 255-40-19 front so that im stil at exactly stock tire hieght.

heres the motor :)547 rwhp full exhaust full length headers and a novie 2k tuner kit installed by my shop with 60 pound injectors and a gt-40 fuel pump pigybacked in tank.
blower.jpg

ilumo

Established Member
would be even better with a DUCk spoiler.. haha. yea... with the 20" you will definately have less traction with the smaller sidewall.. but, if you're tlaking about handling, then the turn in will be MUCh better, with less flex. Also, if you get nice FORGED 20s, then the chances of you getting bent rims are far less.
if you plan on racing at the track or whatever... just bring some slicks and skinnies, or some DRs and mount them there... all it takes is a few minutes. 20's on these cars are perfect.

ilumo

Established Member
20's on the 05+ mustangs still have a decent amount of sidewall... its not like the SN95s... SN95s with 20s have rubberband tires... so with 18 or 19s, it should still have plenty of rubber.

and those saleen wheels are kinda ugly imo... I saw those in person, and I like their old line of 5 spokes much better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread