***Pics*** of 05 M3 and 01 GT

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
Friday, my friend and i washed our cars and then went to this building to take some quick shot of his M3 and my GT
he using some kind of expensive Canon Camera ( around 1700 bucks plus 600 dollar lense ) to get this shot
the orginal picture is very big, like 3Mb, i have to resize them all

wat do you guys think ?

img01456dj.jpg

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Nice pics, the M3 is prett sweet. Your car would look so much cleaner with the mach1 grill delete and some tint!

Squeeler92

That GT is VERY nicely done IMO. Always loved the 00R front end.

BTW, how do people tell the difference b/w 05+ M3's and other ones? Some spoiled b*tch at school is always talking about how she can tell the difference between the new ones and old ones as if it makes her somebody :rolleyes:

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Whao, great quality. I can't believe you have all those body mods but still have that honeycomb grill :p

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
at some point i forget what year maybe 04? the 3 series started using LED rear lights including the M3, and also think they had optional 19" rims for the M3 that same year.

someone correct me if im wrong

btw the pics look sweet. :beer:

Nick85

Banned
I would say your Mustang GT stole the show. I'm not usually a fan of the older body style but yours looks damn good!

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
as far as the pictures go I'd suggest going to a different location. The background in every picture is really busy. I liked some of the compositions with the cars where there would be part of one from an angle and then the other.

as far as your car man, well, i'd scrap the GT bumper and get a V-6 bumper... then do some side exhaust.

01silverstang

Established Member
Yeah the LED tailights are about it, the E46 M3 had the same bodystyle throughout its run just like the E36. Should have gotten some ass shots, especially with his CSL replica trunk!!! Nice pics though.... the stupid girl is probably talking about the difference between the E36 (my car) and the E46 the black M3 in the pictures....

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
very very nice cars. Both look amazing, but the mustang would look soooooooooooooo much better and cleaner IMO wingless.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
great car. I see that you are a bay area guy. I am from Hayward and if you like, we could get together with a few other stangs and take some pix. ....great cars

mkb116

Established Member
Well hot dam..... Honestly I don't like the Cobra R wing on anything but a Cobra R, but I must say.....

Your car looks f**kin awesome. I mean that car looks geat, I like everything about it.

Good Job :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread