Pics of 03 seats.

whitelightning9

Established Member
I think I finally figured out how to post a pic. hopefully it works, this is a pic of some 03 cobra seats in my 95.
IM000309.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Thats sweet! :coolman:

Thats the only reason I would want a full black interior. I think the 03 seats would look goofy with my saddle tan and black combination. I wonder if the 04 charcoal seats would look ok...

whitelightning9

Established Member
I personally love the all black interior, and certainly like the 03 seats!! I had cloth interior and did not like the seats at all. The 04's probably would look good with your interior since there is black trim all over!

whitelightning9

Established Member
I got them for $600, but that was because I was lucky!! I found a guy that was turning an 03 into a drag car and just wanted some money for race seats, and he didn't want to deal with shipping so I drove 45min. to pick them up. The fit was perfect, the only thing I really had to do was wire the drivers side power seats, the 03's have 2 circuits and mine had one. (2 12V circuits) The back seats fit except the frame that hold the fold downs had different mountong points on the bottom, I could have made it work or left it alone as the top mounting points are probably enough, but I just swapped the seats to the fram that my seats were on. Other than that they are a direct swap. I don't think the interiors have changed much from 94-04.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
$600 for both front and back! That is a steal. I will be replacing my front seats maybe within the next year, and I want the 03 fronts as well. How much would be a good price for just the fronts? I have seen them go for almost $800. I love the way they look.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I've seen the black/tan '03 seats in a tan interior '98 Cobra and it looked oh so good. :thumbsup:

whitelightning9, those look really nice man...now PM me your address so I can come snag them from you while you're sleeping. :-D

whitelightning9

Established Member
Tough to say what they would go for. They are hard to find and it seems as though people always get top dollar for them. I have seen a place online that sells new full sets for 2K!! If you really want them it might be worth it to post a "wanted to buy" add in the market to tempt some of the 03/04 guys to sell. I will tell you in advance though that if your concerned about weight the fronts are heavy, it wasn't a concern to me as my car isn't a race car!! BTW The 01 cobra seats are nice too!!

whitelightning9

Established Member
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
I've seen the black/tan '03 seats in a tan interior '98 Cobra and it looked oh so good. :thumbsup:

whitelightning9, those look really nice man...now PM me your address so I can come snag them from you while you're sleeping. :-D

Yeah the black/tan would look nice but I think they are more rare!! They would be a nice addition to the tan interior!!! As far as my address....................ahh.....no.. I like the seats too much!! hahaha

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by Tabres
Thats sweet! :coolman:

Thats the only reason I would want a full black interior. I think the 03 seats would look goofy with my saddle tan and black combination. I wonder if the 04 charcoal seats would look ok...

They have tan 03' seats.

svtmustang04

Established Member
I love the look of the 03 seats. Always wanted to get them. Never heard of the tan/black though. That must look awsome. anyone know were to find them?

Users who are viewing this thread