Pics from the Caribbean Cruise... DUW!!!

bossman429

Established Member
Ok so here are some pics from my cruise. Me and the GF went to belize city, costa maya, cozumel, and grand caymon on explorer of the seas (royal caribbean)... This is only a small taste of the pictures I still need to resize a bunch and upload them, but heres a bit to start with

Us on the way from Miam Int'l to the port

32432.jpg

Inside of the ship called the Royal Promanade... the main area inside

32433.jpg

Us at the captains dinner
32434.jpg

Another pic of the royal promenade
32435.jpg

one of the many animals our towels would turn into daily We also had a monkey hanging from a hanger, stingy ray, cobra, swans and more
32436.jpg

bossman429

Established Member
On the boat ready to leave for shore
32437.jpg

Me going off the rope swing in belize at the beach we spent some time at
32438.jpg

The scooter we rented for the day at belize.... let me tell you we saw what a 3rd world country is really like... Not a clean place at all!
32439.jpg

A coconut stand in belize where they filled up the coconut with rum for 5 bucks... we literally got drunk of a coconut... strong as all hell.. notice all the vendors... they literally attacked you and would not leave you alone!
32440.jpg

View of the deck/sunset
32441.jpg

My foot after stepping on a Sea urchin in costa maya, i got some of them out, they were about 2.5" long each... i think one ore two are still in there.. Hurt a bit to say the least... but i got drunk and dealt with it
32442.jpg

This was AWESOME... We set up a table with some funny ass people on this sand bar... had mexicans wading through waiste high water to serve us beer all day long... had a marachi band do the same... by the days end there was about 15 of us there... The gf got hammered after some tequila and i had to carry her 3 miles back to the ship... she couldnt even stand... what a day and what a night... Deff a higlight minus the gf getting sick
32443.jpg

Me and the gf after ATVing... shes got a sweet hitler mustache eh?
32444.jpg

What happens when fat americans go for the european style
32445.jpg

Some of the scenery at Cozumel
32446.jpg

bossman429

Established Member
Heres a monkey hangin in my room.....
32746.jpg

Our lil raft.. These things are crazy There was always 3 or 4 floating off shore and they look like floating cities.... totally sci-fi-esque
32747.jpg

A skyline cruising the streets of Grand Caymon. Its a very wealthy place and a world of diff from the other stops. Their buck is also worth more than ours and its expensive to buy anything
32748.jpg

Our wait Staff.... Glenn our waiter on the left and Deron on the right, our waiter attendent.. Awesome guys and they brought us anything we wanted!
32749.jpg

The other couple at our dinner table, there was a third couple but they must have been to shy for us and they never came back after the first night. HER BOOBS WERE HUGE(the one in the picture here)... for comparrison my gf had D's I think hers were also very pushed up all the time! and she literally ate evertthing on the menu.. cool people tho!
32750.jpg

Last edited:

bossman429

Established Member
Some other people we met, our age awesome people to hang with, got drunk and partied with them the second half of the cruise!
32751.jpg

The midnight buffet.... simply amazing what they can do with food,... i could post a million pics and it still wouldnt do it justice!
32752.jpg

Ice sculptures
32753.jpg

Food sculptures
32754.jpg

The guys in our group giving the gangsta pose... Kinda like that pic with those kids with all the blow-outs... the NJ guido crew... except we are joking, arent orange, and have hot girlfriends :)
32758.jpg

And thats all the room i have on mustangmods lol... if anyone wants to see more pics of something specific let me know Ill post em or PM them

All in all it was great... one thing was anoying was lines everywhere you went, and they wanted you to buy everything,... not exaclty ALL inclusive. Also they had this thing about hand sanatizer which pissed me off b/c everywhere you went there was LINES literally LINES to sanatize your hands with this paint thinner stuff before you could go in... I was just a rebel and never did it, mainly bc before i went anywhere i usually had just showered or washed my hands like a normal person.

I give it a 7.5 out of 1-10 scale.... fun once in a while, but not a yearly kinda thing!

Venomized281

Established Member
Awesome pics. Looks like you had a good time. Nice place. :beer:

Last edited:

YardSpecial

War Veteran X 2
Established Member
You one lucky guy.........

Hate to think of all the coin you spent !!

Thanks for sharing, always wanted to do a cruise........

bossman429

Established Member
Lol thanks guys.... well you'll be happy to know i took plenty of nude pics and vids.... but you'll be sad to know i promised i wouldnt share it on the boards (she knows about them lol!)

The cruise card tab was 430 bucks..;. 95% alcohol lol the rest of the arrangments was between 3 grand - 3500 total... and that include a cab from Newark airport to JFK when i realized i went to the wrong AIRPORT! DOH! but we wont talk about that.... the air rides sucked and was full of problems both ways.. I will never fly AA again!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Simply amazing there Joe Montana

:bowdown:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Cool dude, I went on one a couple years back to Grand Cayman and saw a skyline cruising around too! Our 3rd world experience was in Jamaica, though (never going back).

bossman429

Established Member
astrocreep96 said:
Cool dude, I went on one a couple years back to Grand Cayman and saw a skyline cruising around too! Our 3rd world experience was in Jamaica, though (never going back).

yea belize city was by far the worse.... that pic of me doing the rope swing, not 50 ft down the coast line, on the other side of the breaker, the water was black with pollution... just poor poor poor once you leave the port... but hey thats how 90% of the world is,... makes you appreciate what we got more!

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
looks like fun. My wife and I just happen to be going on a cruise this weekend. We leave this fri. I believe that we are going to Jamaica, Hispaniola :)shrug: don't know where that is), Grand Caymen and Cozumel. We are going on the mariner of the seas. And I don't have to be back at work till April 4th :banana:

Can't believe that there were so many people at the midnight buffet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread