Pics from the Bay Area Car (Concord) show 7/3/09

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
So I just looked at em, and most of em are a little yellow because I had the white balance set to flash and didn't catch it till I was almost done. They didn't look as yellow in the view finder, but Im sure with software they can be corrected.

Per promise, these are straight off the camera right when I got home.

It was great meeting everyone, hope you can use the pics of your Cobras for a wall paper or somethin.:beer:

Also, on the way home, RIGHT when my odo hit 500 miles on my new clutch, like to the TENTH, I see a RS6 HAULING getting on the freeway... I was driving spirited and he was LEAVING me... I turn the AC off and my HE fans on ready to play, get next to him and he slows WAY down.:??: BOOOOOOOOOOOO, what a bunch of crap, Ill never see another one of those I bet let alone some dude going 120+ messin around.

Anyway, had a blast with the car since I haven't been able to shift it or drive it in over a year... I may try to make it again next week if the weather is nice again and a lot of you guys are going to go back out there.:rockon:

Matt

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DSC_2086.jpg
DSC_2087.jpg
DSC_2088.jpg
DSC_2089.jpg
DSC_2090.jpg
DSC_2092.jpg
DSC_2094.jpg
DSC_2095.jpg
DSC_2096.jpg
DSC_2097.jpg
DSC_2098.jpg
DSC_2100.jpg
DSC_2103.jpg
DSC_2104.jpg
DSC_2105.jpg
DSC_2106.jpg
DSC_2107.jpg
DSC_2108.jpg
DSC_2109.jpg
DSC_2110.jpg
DSC_2111.jpg
DSC_2112.jpg
DSC_2116.jpg
DSC_2117.jpg
DSC_2118.jpg
DSC_2119.jpg
DSC_2120.jpg
DSC_2121.jpg
DSC_2122.jpg
DSC_2123.jpg
DSC_2124.jpg
DSC_2125.jpg
DSC_2126.jpg
DSC_2127.jpg
DSC_2128.jpg
DSC_2129.jpg
DSC_2130.jpg
DSC_2131.jpg

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Nice turn out. May be next time I'll try to make it out too . I know the owners of the sonic blue,2 tone teal and black vert, DSG Vert and the sonic blue GT on the left are my friends.

Last edited:

moonltgold

So I just looked at em, and most of em are a little yellow because I had the white balance set to flash and didn't catch it till I was almost done. They didn't look as yellow in the view finder, but Im sure with software they can be corrected.

Per promise, these are straight off the camera right when I got home.

It was great meeting everyone, hope you can use the pics of your Cobras for a wall paper or somethin.:beer:

Also, on the way home, RIGHT when my odo hit 500 miles on my new clutch, like to the TENTH, I see a RS6 HAULING getting on the freeway... I was driving spirited and he was LEAVING me... I turn the AC off and my HE fans on ready to play, get next to him and he slows WAY down.:??: BOOOOOOOOOOOO, what a bunch of crap, Ill never see another one of those I bet let alone some dude going 120+ messin around.

Anyway, had a blast with the car since I haven't been able to shift it or drive it in over a year... I may try to make it again next week if the weather is nice again and a lot of you guys are going to go back out there.:rockon:

Matt

Thanks, Matt. Good seeing everyone, Jeff

Jockcobra