Pics from the Aquarium

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Took these today at the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ with my new camera. Just through I'd share. Didn't realize how hard it was to take pics in an aquarium though, a lot turned out bad.

Close up of a pair of fighting lobsters.. These guys were going at it.

Lobster.jpg

Sea turtle weighing in at 350+ lbs. Pic makes it look small, but trust me.. It was HUGE. His head was bigger than a football

IMG_4268.jpg

Sorry about the blurry..... flippers I guess. Had to use a slow shutter speed to get enough light for it to show up.

IMG_4267.jpg

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Sweet man. I always wanted to go to some different Aquariums. I have only gone to the National Aquarium in Baltimore.

I've been there a few times, and I think it's better than Camden. I like the dolphin show in Baltimore, but the Shark Tunnel in Camden was cool too. Kinda screws with your head though.. Fish swimming above you and such...

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
I've been there a few times, and I think it's better than Camden. I like the dolphin show in Baltimore, but the Shark Tunnel in Camden was cool too. Kinda screws with your head though.. Fish swimming above you and such...

Yea Baltimore is awesome, I just want to see something new. I personally think the Baltimore shark tank is weak though. They make you think your seeing a shit load of sharks by making you go down that twisting ramp but its the same damn sharks in the same damn tank over and over again lol. I just actually saw a video online of an aquarium that had a shark tunnel and a shark was swimming over the peoples heads while it was eating another smaller shark!!

Last edited:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Smaller Turtle, maybe 10 inches across..

IMG_4242.jpg

These things were taller than me (6 foot)

IMG_4270.jpg

This is another pic in the same tank as the big turtle. The ray was bigger than the turtle, and you can see the person's head to get an idea of how big everything was. The person was standing up at the glass.

IMG_4264.jpg

Sleeping Hippos.. Not the greatest pic, but they wouldn't wake up. Tons of fish in that tank.

IMG_4281.jpg

Jelly Fish tank was cool too..

IMG_4286.jpg

Inside the Shark Tunnel.. Couldn't get any clear pics of the sharks in there though because of the reflections..

IMG_4301.jpg

Best Pic I got of the sharks. They keep them guys in darkness all the time, and because they always move, everything looks blurred.

IMG_4299.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread