Pics from SVTP meet in Concord

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Posted from the California section:

Ok, here are some more images from the show. Sorry if I didn't take pics of all the cars, there were just so many that I felt a bit overwhelmed and felt that all the cars will look pretty much the same in pics (not too many different angles to work with). Maybe next time, and hopefully somewhere a bit more scenic ;-)

These are "HDR" with some minor editing in PhotoShop (curves). I figured since I was up north a little I might as well go to SF and we did. We stopped at Treasure Island for about 5 minutes then hit the city up.

carslinedup2.jpg

carslinedup4.jpg

GT03CobraClone1.jpg

ProChargedMaCh1.jpg

carslinedup5.jpg

carslinedup6.jpg

carslinedup7.jpg

carslinedup1.jpg

CobrasParked.jpg

GT03CobraClone3.jpg

GT03CobraClone2.jpg

MysticCobra.jpg

SanFransmaller.jpg

drivnginsf.jpg

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
awesome pics man! love the city shot. great looking bunch of cars. u guys must have had a blast, ur lucky too have that many people close too u. very well done man. thanks for posting

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I like how the air is making the convertible's roof lift up. Very classy.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
awesome pics man! love the city shot. great looking bunch of cars. u guys must have had a blast, ur lucky too have that many people close too u. very well done man. thanks for posting

it was a very nice day, it was cool to put faces to the screennames. People came out from ~60 miles away to meet up. It was especially cool when we hit a tunnel! :burnout:

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
awesome pics! I wish i could convince some fo teh cobra owners here in EP to roound up together and have badass cruise

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
it was a very nice day, it was cool to put faces to the screennames. People came out from ~60 miles away to meet up. It was especially cool when we hit a tunnel! :burnout:

I might try to make it back out next week if I can get my rear bolts and lug fixed so I can put the big tires back on. It looks so "special needs" with the 255s on the back.:lol1:

Great meeting ya man, car looks great in person!

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I might try to make it back out next week if I can get my rear bolts and lug fixed so I can put the big tires back on. It looks so "special needs" with the 255s on the back.:lol1:

Great meeting ya man, car looks great in person!

man that was a fun time. definately thinking of coming back next week.

Ill try to make it next week as well.:beer:

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Pictures look great man. So do all the cars.

But one thing that really gets me is all this HDR stuff. its like everyone has to do it and just kinda takes away from the picture itself imo.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
nice pics, i've never had a hdr pic taken of my car thanks atn it was good meeting you at there.

Users who are viewing this thread