~Pics from my wedding!~

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Give credit where credit is due.

EDIT: Regardless - I'll contribute

star_trek_married_couple.gif
ZOMG!! Did you make that GIF?? WTF bro!?? If not you better tell everyone who did make it! Stop stealing other people's creations!!!

1SicFourSix

Lloyyd, man I give mass respect for havin the set brass balls you do to post pics of your wonderful day, but come on man did you really not see this type of outcome and these type of comments coming? You're not that in the dark are you? :shrug:

1SicFourSix

Sounds like you're the one in the dark buddy. :lol:
Anyway this has to be a joke because this cat isn't even making sense, but I'm going to end this back and fourth nonsense because this is just to trivial to waste time with, I've already wasted more thought then should have been wasted. I was trying to help you and actually congratulate you but I'm out.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Anyway this has to be a joke because this cat isn't even making sense, but I'm going to end this back and fourth nonsense because this is just to trivial to waste time with, I've already wasted more thought then should have been wasted. I was trying to help you and actually congratulate you but I'm out.
That ain't me dude. I saw it on another forum & C&P'd it on here. It's meant for a laugh, that's it. I even added a dumb quote from a dumber movie and you still didn't get it. So yes, you are correct, it is a joke and you have solved the case. Nice work.

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member

Get your head out of that girls ass in your avatar man, Are you really that stupid?

1SicFourSix

Get your head out of that girls ass in your avatar man, Are you really that stupid?
I guess so, that joke went completely over my head. I thought the whole time this was legit, wouldn't have been the first time we've seen pictures like that on here (and they weren't posted as a joke).

Users who are viewing this thread