Pics from a local show( sweet rides)

93fakesnake

Established Member
LOL. I meant photoshoots. I remember you telling me about you and your friends having car meets and always had some hot girls to pose by you guy's cars. This had to be back in May or something...anyways...thats what I meant.

Sorry about that, I know what you mean now. Not sure when we are going to have one. Might wait till it's a littl warmer. I will let you know so you can come up.
Great pictures KB!

Thanks SOB. Wish you could have came out there with us

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Saleen SSC FTW! That was one of the BADDEST cars back in the day ('89).

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Nice pics and cars but unless there isn't a picture loading for me, the car you have listed as a SA-10 is actually a SSC.
+1. Didn't want to be a jerk, but SA-10's were black with yellow trim while the SSC's were primarily white with gray trim. Also, while I'm at it, those are factory lightweight Galaxies with the teardrop hoods, not Thunderbolts. Thunderbolts were modified Fairlanes built by Dearborn Steel Tubing, but they too come with teardrop hoods. :-D

bakeme9699

Established Member
+1. Didn't want to be a jerk, but SA-10's were black with yellow trim while the SSC's were primarily white with gray trim. Also, while I'm at it, those are factory lightweight Galaxies with the teardrop hoods, not Thunderbolts. Thunderbolts were modified Fairlanes built by Dearborn Steel Tubing, but they too come with teardrop hoods. :-D

+1 ...very sweet rides.

You're right...Tbolts were Fairlanes and the inner headlight holes were used for the intake hoses, etc, etc. The lightweight Galaxies are awesome too.

Users who are viewing this thread