-pics- Coilovers & Porsche wheels on my CC

bubbrubb

looks great man!
Thank you!
Very well done man.

Photography looks on point as always!
Thanks Chris!! I really appreciate it, although when I finished everything up it just happened to be some decent light. I used CS3 for these, I don't feel like making new actions and finding where I saved all of my fonts hahaha. Thanks again!!!
wow very clean!
Thank you!
At first glance, it looks MB AMGish?

Looks great and I wouldn't mind one for a DD!
The same guy that designed the Mercedes Benz CLS was hired by VW to design the CC :beer: And thank you very much! They are great DDs. Comfortable, lots of creature comforts and options standard, and very good on gas. It's quicker than you'd think it would be too :beer:
cool loking VW!!!!
Thanks man!
I thought AMG first as well.

Car looks really good. Wheels were a great choice.
haha thank you, I'm sure I'll get a few "what kind of car is that?" questions now
Like I said earlier, looks PERFECT Bo! I wanna do the same thing to mine except with 19" AMG wheels.

hvyxza.jpg
I looked at the AMG CL63's for a long long time and decided against them. I didn't want an off the shelf wheel that somebody could just see and copy that way my car would stay fairly unique.
dam dude, the drop completes that car! very nice!!
Thank you! I felt the same way!! It was weird looking before the drop on the 19's that's for sure!
it appears monobloc wheels are well and truly BACK
Thanks buddy! They're definitely making a come back :beer:
Nice wheels!
Thanks!
Looks really good man...
Thank you!
Looks good. I like it
Thank you!
does the little flag come stock in the back?
No, I bought that. All 2009 and the first batch of 2010 CC's came completely badgeless so I was happy to have an early run 2010 :beer:
don't at all care for those wheels on the 997 Turbo, but I love them on your car! Great choice. Great stance!
Thank you! I like them on the Turbo a lot, but then again I like just about anything on a turbo... mostly cause it's a turbo hahaha! I really appreciate the compliment man :beer:
Those look awesome on your cc
Thank you!

I'm glad you guys like the wheels a lot, I wasn't sure what kind of reaction porsche wheels on a volkswagen would bring about, especially on a Ford forum. Thanks for looking :beer:

bubbrubb

Bump.

Adding new pics instead of making a new thread. Snapped a few quick ones before I went to the gym and a thunder storm rolled in on me tonight.

Raised the front up a little bit, still getting some rubbing on the fender liners. Once I get that sorted out, I'll lower it all around.
4744725616_291bc6b3f3_b.jpg

4744089269_0431a9b89b_b.jpg

4744091325_fff20f3f99_b.jpg

4744732500_e86ece6822_b.jpg

4744096373_bfd71ec664_b.jpg

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE Volkswagons, but I would rock the piss out of that car.

Very nice work, looks and sits like cars of twice its price.

bubbrubb

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it too!

Sick man, now tint the windows and do the black roof!
I have a huge roll of 3m carbon fiber dinoc in the corner of my room right now. I really like all the 'light' accented things on the car right now, so I'm not sure if I'll even end up doing it.. if I do, it'll get tint. If I don't, it won't. The one thing that bothers me is the CC has a really weird rear roof line, so it's gonna look funny if I do it. Time will tell!

When you dropping yours?? :burnout:

bubbrubb

Bump
bummmp.gif

Was driving past vdub dealer and thought I'd stop in to take a comparison of my car to a stock CC. Lucky me, they had a candy white CC sport on the end! That's exactly what my car looked like stock... well, mine never had mud flaps but my wheels did have center caps.

pics:
4765105032_93277f816c_b.jpg

4764471847_010491fa63_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread