Pics and upgrades !!!

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
Wow, your car looks great. I'm not always a fan of those wheels, but I really really like them on yours. Very tastefully done OEM+ looking GT :beer:

Which Steeda springs are you on? Ultralites?

got the springs from strano. i think thats right lol :shrug:

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Very nice!:beer:

gtimehandsig.jpg

bubbrubb

got the springs from strano. i think thats right lol :shrug:

not sure what that means, but that's just about the perfect balance of low & drivable, which is why I was interested. I don't have a mustang anymore, but the 5.0's been increasingly present in my thoughts over the past year or so :rolling:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
First off, I know you talked about changing those wheels...DONT, unless you go with the 2013 GT500 std wheels. (They're pretty much the same thing but thinner)

ROUSH Side Splitters would be my next mod suggestion for you!
Were building pretty much the same car! LoL

Curious...how many fingers can you stack ontop of your tires in front...what about out back? Trying to get a comparison on fender gap from your sports to my P-Springs.

kingnut

Established Member
i would have him measure with a ruler man. people have different sized fingers.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
about 2 fingers gap. mabey like 1.75- 2 inches. i sadley as of today no longer own the car.

traded for this

431462_10150707317992603_683662602_11197229_2119375725_n.jpg

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
cool. no i have a 5.0 i was just wondering about potential parts for sale. thats all.

so the dealership has all more performance parts on the car but i will make someone a deal. they need the factory h pipe and cats, i dont have them, my car has a catless lethal h pipe. if some one wants the h pipe. i will trade straight up for their oem h pip and cats or whatever. and i need the factory airbox. i will have a steeda cai for sale for about 275 but dealership wont give me the intake with out stock parts. i have a sct handheld too that i may sell aswell.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
I'd make that drive over for the cat-h-pipe swap and bring you my stock air box. Where at in NC is this?

Users who are viewing this thread