-pics- 4 cobra photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbrubb

sweet pics. and VelociTT GIVE ME YOUR WHEELS!!!! lol
PM me :rolling:
I love the pics...
Thank you!!
Very nice pics and awesome looking cars!
Thank you very much :beer:
The pics look sick Bo! I almost have all my parts so we need to take some pics of our cars soon.:thumbsup:
Thanks Nate! I can't wait to see your car once it's done. It's going to be insane! You're going to have to hustle to get everything finished if we're gonna get our cars together though.
very sick, love the sonic and red...

I've owned a dsg, loved it. but those wheels on it? ehhhhh

Sick cars fellas, great pics too
Thank you very much! And I honestly love the wheels he chose for it, they're a very clean design and accentuate how wide they are with those huge lips. Beats the hell out of any replica design that you can see on any v6 or something played out like that IMHO.
Wow great set of cars for the shoot!! Haven't seen much of you on here lately and in past was wondering if you were still around.

Really love the SVO side exhaust kit on the SN95, as well as all the other cars.
Thank you!! We've all been talking about getting together for a while now for a shoot, so we drove 200+ miles and made it happen lol. And yeah, I've been pretty slammed the past year so I haven't had as much time on SVTP as I used to, but I'll never leave here regardless of what I drive. This forum is great and has it's on personality unlike so many other big forums that just seem dead in comparison.

I stopped up to the tent and asked where you were because I wanted to get in on this photoshoot. I walked up later on and you guys were rolling out, I later found out it was for this :nonono:

You owe me a photoshoot now, I've missed this two years in a row!

Pics look great though :rockon:
This was right after the burnout/bikini contest on Saturday. If we're doing a photo shoot, it's just gonna be of your car, cause it's gonna make my red look orange and my car look like it's got a lift kit hahahaha. I'd be more than happy to arrange something with you sometime Dan :beer:

Great pics! :beer::beer:
Thanks buddy!! :beer:
awesome pics!
Thank you!
Some great pictures and even better looking cobras. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much!!
What does the car run, high 11's? I would love to have a N/A stroked/cammed 347!
I think he's still breaking the new motor in, but it should boogie. Sounds very healthy! Mike isn't the lightest guy I know, so that might not help the cause, but I know he can drive :burnout:

:pepper:

95riosnake

Established Member
This was right after the burnout/bikini contest on Saturday. If we're doing a photo shoot, it's just gonna be of your car, cause it's gonna make my red look orange and my car look like it's got a lift kit hahahaha. I'd be more than happy to arrange something with you sometime Dan :beer:

Sounds good, hopefully the rain forest known as Pittsburgh will have a little dry season so we can snap some pics soon :thumbsup:

Mike isn't the lightest guy I know, so that might not help the cause, but I know he can drive :burnout:

Hey now, that's not nice :-D

venomws6

Established Member
Great pics and hot looking Cobras..

THANKS for sharing..

03vertcobra

Top Speed Junkie
Established Member
that dsg vert looks awsome.....tell whosever car that is....its beautiful
Thank you very much! I don't hear that very much and it's nice to hear it.. :beer:

That dsg is the shitttttz love the wheels on it, I'm a sucker for the convertibles
Thanks SO much! it's nice to hear that!

very nice cars. love the sn95 though! DSG doesnt look bad either
Thanks! it's hard to be that color against the others and get noticed at all.

very sick, love the sonic and red...
I've owned a dsg, loved it. but those wheels on it? ehhhhh
Sick cars fellas, great pics too
Thanks! Rim's I didn't want the USUAL suspects for rims, that's why I went with them..

03vertcobra

Top Speed Junkie
Established Member
NICE,NICE,NICE and NICE!!!!!!!!!!

The SB needs a drop though...and the mudflaps?

I'll get that taken care of in my garage, I promise.. We didn't have time to get it done before the show.. Mudflaps HAHA there so small but, if you knew where we lived at, you would be shocked to even see our car this nice at all..

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Thanks again for the complements guys! Each one of us put a great deal of time into getting ready for the show and then it rained. The morning of the pics we all spend a few hours getting the cars cleaned up again but it was not a full detail/spotless clean. The cloud cover was bad during the pics but my man can take some bad @$$ pics and you can even tell. I think he drinks some of that unicorn blood that he feeds that Eaton!!

BTW You should have seen how he got the top view pic. LOL

As for the people that keep knocking my car because it hasn't been lowered yet. We told you the story and the lack of time so I am not sure why you keep bringing it up. I sure wasn’t going to risk cracking my paint or cutting those expensive tires so I picked the safest route for the time I had left. I did get the new lug nuts on the night before we left thanks to UPS losing my first package. :rollseyes I guess I could knock your cars for the lack of power they put out but that is just not me. You both have very nice cars and I look forward to seeing/reading about your mods as the progress. Good luck with the builds guys!!

03vertcobra

Top Speed Junkie
Established Member
To all the other guys that said "nice cars". I THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! WE work hard to keep them nice and to hear you guys say it, makes it that much better!

ruthless

Established Member
Ok now ask "How wide are those tires?" and I will kick you in the junk. :poke: LOL

I swear I was asked that atleast 30 times in ten minutes. Like the guys said to me "Well dont they have that stamped on the tires"? I had to look because I thought they just said wide @$$ tires on them.

I still cant get over how good your car looks man! That engine bay is tits.

bubbrubb

Great pics and hot looking Cobras..

THANKS for sharing..
Thank you!!
wow great cars!:rockon: nice pics
Thank you :beer:
What camera and lens? Looks sick again.
Camera is my Canon 40D with the 17-85mm f/4.0-5.6 IS :beer: No tripod, so I was shooting at ISO 400 to try to keep a balance between noise and lost images. It was much darker than it appeared in the pics, and I was shooting @ +1/3 exposure and had to bump it up another ~.4-.55 in post processing.
ugh those cars look so good
Thank you, that means a lot to all of us!
To all the other guys that said "nice cars". I THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! WE work hard to keep them nice and to hear you guys say it, makes it that much better!
Jeff, you couldn't have said it better. After detailing and getting rained on countless number of times (on a couple of hours of sleep each night), that definitely hits home with me. I really appreciate the support everybody has given us, and it's nice to see hard work - even with our hobbies - be appreciated. :beer:
Hey Ryan... I think you need to lower your car.

:D
hahahaahhahaha
Ok now ask "How wide are those tires?" and I will kick you in the junk. :poke: LOL

I swear I was asked that atleast 30 times in ten minutes. Like the guys said to me "Well dont they have that stamped on the tires"? I had to look because I thought they just said wide @$$ tires on them.

I still cant get over how good your car looks man! That engine bay is tits.
I was going to buy you some chalk and write "they are 335s" on one of those giant tread blocks, but I was afraid you wouldn't want the chalk dust on your car .. o wait that's me hahahahaha :bash:
sweet pics. Definately remember the DSG and SB cobras from the show. Cant forget the rims on the SB
^^ Jeff you reading this?? I think my 10th was parked next to Jeff all weekend and he doesn't remember mine :beer:
Torch Red FTMFW! Am I biased? Lol.
haha hell yeah!
They all look good, but the SB one will look super sick when it gets lowered.
I'll tell you what, I love my car and think it looks just about perfect (everybody loves their own, right?) and when I park next to Ryans, all I can think of is how much more I like his. Even if he is still rocking the fish bowl with no window tint lol. Jeff's car is amazing too. I could never put myself up to owning a convertible, but if I were in that position I'd be all over his car when the time came.

Here are a couple more for you guys if you're still checkin in on the thread. I have a few more I wanted to edit tonight, but I'm heading over to my girl's in a little instead :thumbsup:
4677118347_96593d96a2_b.jpg

4677741412_9c1e843c08_b.jpg

4677109259_5e1abe4bbd_b.jpg

^^ Don't hate!! Cause I know some of you guys are gonna! the bra was the best move of the entire trip, especially since he just had his hood redone. Everybody else took a few battle scars from some freshly laid oil & chips thanks to some aggressive semi truck drivers on the way out. Gotta love PENNDOT :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

4677110849_351fa5a158_b.jpg

Thanks again everyone, your kind words mean a lot to all of us. And I'm especially happy you guys like my noob pics haha :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

ruthless

Established Member
^^ Don't hate!! Cause I know some of you guys are gonna! the bra was the best move of the entire trip, especially since he just had his hood redone. Everybody else took a few battle scars from some freshly laid oil & chips thanks to some aggressive semi truck drivers on the way out. Gotta love PENNDOT

Its a good thing I talked him into it. I was down to 40mph with a semi on my butt that was changing lanes and pulling up on me. I am sure glad we hit the end of that mess when we did because he was about to pass when the road cleared. I remember seeing a cloud of dust thinking "What the heck is that?" Then "OH :cuss:!!" as I slowed way down. Those mudflaps saved some of my paint but I was wishing I had a bra too.

BTW Thats the best fitting bra made and I would highly recommend it for long trips. Just make sure the bra and paint are both clean before putting it on or it will scratch the paint instead of protecting it.

Last edited:

bubbrubb

Its a good thing I talked him into it. I was down to 40mph with a semi on my butt that was changing lanes and pulling up on me. I am sure glad we hit the end of that mess when we did because he was about to pass when the road cleared. I remember seeing a cloud of dust thinking "What the heck is that?" Then "OH :cuss:!!" as I slowed way down. Those mudflaps saved some of my paint but I was wishing I had a bra too.

BTW Thats the best fitting bra made and I would highly recommend it for long trips. Just make sure the bra and paint are both clean before putting it on or it will scratch the paint instead of protecting it.

honestly, your mudflaps saved my car too since I was behind you when we first went into it, especially with your sticky tires that are 3 feet wide :lol1:

:beer:

95riosnake

Established Member
I picked up about 6 or so chips on the front bumper on the way out to the show :fm:

Where's my rolling shot? I have wanted one for so long and nobody ever takes one! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread