Pics: '06 F250 Lariat, 8" lift, 22" wheels, 37" tires...

WydOpen

Established Member
Had it lifted last week and the weather finally cooperated so I decided to clean it up and snap a few pics...

p2200615.jpg

p2200616.jpg

p2200619.jpg

p2200620.jpg

p2200622.jpg

p2200624.jpg

Setup...
- Fabtech 8" four-link kit
- 22x11 Moto Metal 950 wheels
- 37x13.50-22 Toyo Open Country M/T's

I bought the kit used, so I have to replace the steering stabilizer shocks with a new pair of nitrogen charged Bilsteins. I also need to raise the rear end about 2 inches or so just to level it out a bit. But, otherwise I'm very happy with how it came out. I should have the speedometer corrected this week, just waiting on my AutoEnginuity software to arrive to do that.

WydOpen

Established Member
How much money in mods does it cost to raise a truck to that height?

I paid $1200 for the lift kit from a local guy off eBay. Spent $680 to get it installed by a local off-road shop, and another $100 to get a professional front-end alignment. I also paid $3300 for the wheels and tires.

So, that all comes out to $5280. The only thing left is to get the speedometer corrected. You can get a speedo calibration device for about $200, but I'm doing something a little different that will allow me to correct my speedometer and much more.

totheduals

Established Member
I know lots of ppl like the front up higher but I think you should raise the back an inch or two so it sits level.
But truck looks sweet bro!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Damn that looks great! I've been starting to like the F 250s with 8 in lift with big wheels and tires.

I had a 6" Fabtech and 35s on my Dodge 1500. I miss that thing.

WydOpen

Established Member
Thanks all for the compliments. :beer:

Truck looks mean. Just needs a 5in stainless tip now.

Yeah, next on my list is an MBRP stainless steel turbo-back exhaust. I'm already running an AFE Stage 2 intake and SCT X3 with three tunes from Innovative Diesel Performance.

I know lots of ppl like the front up higher but I think you should raise the back an inch or two so it sits level.
But truck looks sweet bro!

I agree, the rear will go up in the air a little more with the help of a set of One Up Offroad (OUO) traction bars and lift blocks. The torque from the 6.0L really puts a strain on the rear and you can hear the axle wrapping under hard acceleration from a stop.

sweet, how much is the retail price on that lift kit?

I want to say you can get my exact kit for about $2,500 with performance shocks. A tad more for Dirt Logic shocks. It also depends what rear lift method you go with (blocks, add-a-leaf, or new springs).

Users who are viewing this thread