Pics 03 DSG w/Roush Rims

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
I have some really sick pictures IMO that I would like to share. Enjoy! :rockon:

DSC01168.gif

DSC01169.gif

DSC01170.gif

DSC01171.gif

DSC01172.gif

Coming soon appearance wise are 8k HID's for headlights and fogs, and possibly the two black strips on the hood coming back from the heat extractor vents. :coolman:

Jefe

Established Member
I already have the Eibach Prokit springs on the car. I would love to have the 'slammed' look, but what would ya'll suggest?

Sell them and cut 1" off the stock springs if you still have them. Should ride better than the Eibachs too

slitherin' 03

Banned
I already have the Eibach Prokit springs on the car. I would love to have the 'slammed' look, but what would ya'll suggest?

if u can afford it, MM coil over setup is very nice. then u can adjust your ride height to whatever you want.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I actually like the cars stance. Go much lower and it won't hook worth a crap and you'll start scraping.

Good pic's too.

Roushbabe

Established Member
Sell them and cut 1" off the stock springs if you still have them. Should ride better than the Eibachs too
Unfortunatley I don't have the stock springs, bought the car with the prokit already on it. I'm not a fan of cutting springs anyways, they were made the way they are for a reason ya know? But thanks for the help! :)

Roushbabe

Established Member
if u can afford it, MM coil over setup is very nice. then u can adjust your ride height to whatever you want.
I'll have to look into those springs, thanks. How expensive are they? I like the idea where u can adjust the ride height to whatever you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread