Picking up a new Daily Driver

T.Bone

Established Member
I hope to everything works out so I can pick the car up early this week. Buying a friends 97 White Cobra. Here's a pick I took a while back, I will post more once I get it home.

97_Cobra.JPG

T.Bone

Established Member
This was a daily driver until John purchased his Marauder then he pretty much stopped driving it. It has 81K miles on it and has been drivin in the winters so I won't feel so bad taking it out in the salt.

All stock except for different springs, rear suspension work and K&N air filter.

T.Bone

Established Member
Well I finally got the car home a couple of weeks ago, just got a chance today to wash it and take a couple of pictures with it parked next to the 03.

Here's a shot of both of them in the garage.

Both_Cobras.jpg

T.Bone

Established Member
Not much, it has been lowered, 4:11 gears and a K&N air filter. Other than that is is pretty much stock.

I want to take it out to Milan sometime this summer to see what it runs, but I don't plan on putting too many performance mods on it. The first mod will be a MGW Shifter and purchase 2 more 03 satin rims. I have 2 rims in the garage and I want to switch out the current rims for the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread