Picked up the MACA business cards today!!

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
BusCards.gif

Well, after a lot longer than I had originally anticipated, I got the call today to pick up the business cards. First batch the guy printed out looked like crap. The font wasn't right and the pic was a bit blurry. So he reprinted them at no extra charge and called me today to say they were done. They look great! Here's the "proof" from when we were deciding on the design.

Agency.gif

The people who sent me envelopes already, I dropped them in the mail on the way home, so you should have cards in no time. Anyone else who wants some, there are plenty left. All you have to do is send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll send you a handful. Pm me for the address.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Awesome. It's gonna be weird to get an envelope in the mail with my own hand writing on it though!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I knew I forgot something before I left for Boston!!

I'll have a envelope to you in no time, Jay. Thanks for doing this for us :beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
First batch the guy printed out looked like crap. The font wasn't right and the pic was a bit blurry. So he reprinted them at no extra charge and called me today to say they were done. They look great!
About 1/6 of my waork is fixing spoilages att the prointing company i work foor.
I dont no whyy? :shrug:

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
what is the need for the cards??

Meet another Cobra owner...
"You in the MACA?"
"No, what's MACA?"
"Oh here's our card with the Web address..."
"Thanks!"
:pepper:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Tidoh said:
Meet another Cobra owner...
"You in the MACA?"
"No, what's MACA?"
"Oh here's our card with the Web address..."
"Thanks!"
:pepper:

I get guys that drive Cobras all the time and ask if I cruise or know of GTG's. Bam! Whip out the card!

Jay - Thanks for getting the cards! They would have come in handy at the OC GTG!

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
10thAnnvCobra said:
They look great... how can I get some?

PM me, I'll PM you my address, you send a self addressed stamped envelope and then you get a handful of cards..

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
They look great!

Thanks..

On a side note.. I've been asked if I would accept donation for doing this a few times when people have asked for the address.. I'm doing this for the club because I would like to see it grow, and I think these cards will help. Plus I know I've needed one once or twice, so I was going to do it either way, hence them beinf gree to you.........However, I'm sure Dwight (IronTerp) could give anyone who would like to donate information on how to do so. Again, thanks for all of the intrest in these and here's to seeing the MACA grow to 400, 500 and beyond. :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Really turned out awesome and very classy IMO. Great job Jay! The All Members GTG on June 30 may be a good time to "deflect" from Jay some of the costs associated with this project......;-)

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
These look great. Are you going to be at Matt's anytime soon? I could just pick some up from there

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Should be there in the next week or so.. Gotta get some fuel stuff done.. Just waiting on a date from him..

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
Yeah my car will be there next week too. He is building my rear, and suspension.

Heh.. that means mine most likely won't be... Good luck with the build..

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Jay-

I got mine on Saturday and they look fantastic! Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread