picked up the grabber blue today

stang1971

Established Member
i posted before that i was getting rid of my black m6 2011 gt for a grabber blue a6. since i have had both i can give opinions now.

the m6 is fun to play around in for sure but the a6 is no slow poke either. i actually found that the auto is more fun kinda. i can just hit the gas and and go.. nol dreaded clutch pedal bs anymore.

i will post pics tomorrow.. i got the 401a trim.. i LOVE the blue stripe on the seats.. really sets the interior off. and for the first time ever i have heated seats..lol

all in all i am sure i will have no regrets on getting rid of the m6 for the a6. on the highway passing people was easy.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
you are right about the grabber blue accented interior. i have the same interior package on my sterling grey and i love it! glad you are happy with the auto transmission. i can't imagine owning a sports car and not shifting my own gears, but that's just me...

kingnut

Established Member
you must have lost a shitload of money changing cars so quick. also stick > auto for any fast car.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Congrats. I have the premium trim too, it looks nice. Enjoy your auto, I am happy with mine and it's still bone stock.

Users who are viewing this thread