Picked up the 03, my BAB will be selling in OK city

mystic venom

Established Member
Picked up the 03 and drove it back. Traded in my 98 BAB in Oklahoma City, if anyone is looking for a clean fairly stock 98 BAB with 44,000 original miles it is at the toyota dealership in Oklahoma city, just passing along in case anyone is looking for a clean 98.

couple of pics of the 03

P3170079.jpg

P3170075.jpg

P3170077.jpg

here's the 98, with magnaflow x and pack catback and jlt ram air.

P2060069.jpg

MedicMan

Established Member
Congrats Bro, I was planning on driving down to check that exact car out this next week if it had not sold. I figured it would be gone by then...

Looks good!

mystic venom

Established Member
Congrats Bro, I was planning on driving down to check that exact car out this next week if it had not sold. I figured it would be gone by then...

Looks good!

yea he said that they had over 80 emails a day on it. guy that worked at the dealership owned the car. guys selling it were like what's so special about this car. I just had to laugh.

mystic venom

Established Member
What did they give you for trade in on the BAB?

He gave me 8K, could have sold it for more but not a lot of folks have the money right now. It basically paid off my car. I think the trade in value off of KBB is only like 7.5K or so but the private party is around 10:shrug:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
8k from a dealership isnt bad at all, good down payment for the terminator, If it weren't for the fact that i have spent so much time and money on my car already I would have stepped up to a terminator by now

Users who are viewing this thread