Picked up my replacement motor today

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
Picked up my replacement motor today and this thing is big what is a good price to pay to have this thing put in?

s|ck

Established Member
Put it in yourself, or have someone local with some knowledge to come help you out. It's not bad at all! Good luck, what are the specs on the new motor? :thumbsup:

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
the block cracked. I got one crazy guy that I met the same day I picked up the new one, telling me to hold it for him and that he will give me $1000 cash and pick it up, but I think he wants to part it out and sell it. I think I should just do that myself and make more, but not sure till I get the motor out yet to see whats good or bad. cause then I have to deal with this and that was bad, and i really don't want to be the bad guy or have headeches. Am I right or not not sure all I care about at this point is getting the new motor put in.

Last edited:

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
What you got? JLP?

no money for that I sent stock 2002 with 44k on it full motor computer, wire harness, supercharger the whole thing for $3000 that was the cheapest price I could find he wanted $3500 but cash talked lol I heard it run before it was taken out of the truck so it's all good the guy crashed his truck and that was all he pretty much had poeple are fast I wanted the drivers seat, the panels, and driver side rear veiw but it was all gone striped

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
Put it in yourself, or have someone local with some knowledge to come help you out. It's not bad at all! Good luck, what are the specs on the new motor? :thumbsup:

I wish I don't have the space and the best tools

Glad to see it's on its way. Hopefully it'll be done before the warm weather:banana:

Thanks I really hope so

Users who are viewing this thread