Picked up my Mach today!

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
After dealing with my bank being full of idiots I finally got the check for the car and drove out to pick up my Mach 1 today. I bought it here on the forum from Stangvenger23. The car is beyond what I expected and is just flawless. I could not have asked for a better car or a nicer person to purchase the car from. To say I am thrilled is an understatement. The car is tastefully modified with a OR UPR X-pipe, Magnapacks, K&N intake, MGW SSS, IUP, Eibach springs, and some other very nice additions along with some stunning DD Mach 1 wheels.

Future plans for the car at the moment is just a dyno tune, but come winter I may go FI and get a procharger for it along with some other additions. As for now I am just going to enjoy it. With only 19,840 miles this car will be my weekend warrior :dancenana:.

Thanks again Austin for such an exceptional car, I wish you and your wife the best of luck with starting your family.

Mustang2.jpg

mustang.jpg

Mustang3.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone pictures, storms are moving in and I didn't get time to take higher quality pictures.

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
HEY! Good Luck!!! Save your money.. going FI, you may want to do the right thing and build yourself a bottom end..

No need to port your heads, build a strong bottom end, Get yourself a F1-A procharger, with a 3.85 pulley, and a innovators west 10% over drive pulley, go 8 RIB, change the fuel rails, fuel pumps, fuel injectors. Get Long tubes, O/R X pipe and a Magnaflo exhaust.

you will see 600rwhp w/FI all day long..

If you don't build the bottom end , you will have a nice shinny Yellow Mach 1 in the garage. I promise :)

Good Luck.. lmk if you would like some help or direction.. I'm willing to give you solid advice being i been through it all TWICE .

Take care!

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Thank you very much guys! If I do go FI I'll go all out and build up the motor. I don't have any plans set in stone so we will see what the future brings.

My2003mach - I'll be sure to shoot you some pms when/if the time comes to go FI. Thank you very much.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Congrats and enjoy. She's a beauty. Back in 03 I wanted a Mach 1 badly. Had to settle for a GT.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
HEY! Good Luck!!! Save your money.. going FI, you may want to do the right thing and build yourself a bottom end..

If you don't build the bottom end , you will have a nice shinny Yellow Mach 1 in the garage. I promise :)

I call BS. Depending on what power you want you could be fine on the stock short block. I'm goin on over 2 yrs on the stock motor making 450 HP. I beat the Hell out of the car every weekend. Still goin strong.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I call BS. Depending on what power you want you could be fine on the stock short block. I'm goin on over 2 yrs on the stock motor making 450 HP. I beat the Hell out of the car every weekend. Still goin strong.

I doubt he is saying I will 100% for sure end up with a Mach as a paper weight. But I understand what he is saying. I appreciate your input though, I know there are a lot of guys running FI with a stock bottom end. It just comes down to personal prefrence and how much coin people want to spend.

boltonmach1

Established Member

x2 same with mine. No problems. I don't baby it either.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Nice Mach 1! Looks like you have your head on straight- if that's your G in the garage it's a similar set up I have- Bolt on Mach 1 for me, 06 G35 for the wifee. Although yours looks like a Coupe :)

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Nice Mach 1! Looks like you have your head on straight- if that's your G in the garage it's a similar set up I have- Bolt on Mach 1 for me, 06 G35 for the wifee. Although yours looks like a Coupe :)

Thank you and good eye! The G is coupe :thumbsup: .

4v_mach1

Established Member
looks good I'm jealous. I always wanted a low mileage hot looking car to rock during the weekends and just around a beat up car during the weekday.

Users who are viewing this thread