Picked up a notchback roller.....Coyote or Terminator swap?

smitty2919

Established Member
You hate the 4.6 and recommend an ls instead, trash the new GT every chance you get, and praise the vette.
I respect the other car companies for what they’ve done and the competition they bring which in turn makes all the car companies better. Seems you don’t respect Ford at all.

At the end of the day, Ford does not have anything to offer me that I feel is worth the money they ask for them. I put too much emphasis on performance bang for the buck. I've owned a 04 GT, 99 Cobra and a 03 Mach 1. Efficiency is key...LS offers great performance per mod (and associated cost to get there) over a big ass 4.6 with 4 cams. I like simple and effective. I look at initial performance and then performance potential and what it takes financially to get the car where I want it to be.

I agree, all of this pushes the automotive market to be better. Which is great for the consumer...but not at a GT price tag of $450k with limited production especially when a Vette can hold it's own at half the cost. At $450k that car should be top of the line carbon fiber and be the best car Ford can dream up. So, sure, good for Ford to make something like that. They seemed to pull it off. They can design a car that holds it's own in the "supercar" range.

I suggest Coyote since it appears to be a smaller motor with good potential and is a modern motor compared to the DOHC.

Users who are viewing this thread