Picked up a low mileage terminator!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That great that you have the one Cobra to mod and play with, and the "new" one to restore to factory. Also great that the previous owner had all of those original parts to include in the sale. You're saving a lot of time and money chasing down those parts with your goal to return it to factory stock.

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
That great that you have the one Cobra to mod and play with, and the "new" one to restore to factory. Also great that the previous owner had all of those original parts to include in the sale. You're saving a lot of time and money chasing down those parts with your goal to return it to factory stock.
Believe me, I’ve kept my eyes out for stock parts in the past. They are expensive and and some don’t pop up very often. I’d love to say two cobras are enough but I’m hopeful this will be the start of a little collection lol. Of course that’s wishful thinking, they are getting more and more expensive and less and less available as the years go on.

3GROC

Established Member
Believe me, I’ve kept my eyes out for stock parts in the past. They are expensive and and some don’t pop up very often. I’d love to say two cobras are enough but I’m hopeful this will be the start of a little collection lol. Of course that’s wishful thinking, they are getting more and more expensive and less and less available as the years go on.

I had been out of the Cobra scene for a while and I didn’t think stock parts would be this hard to come by in good shape. Kinda dumb of me thinking back on it now.

Awesome you found one with lower miles on it and still relatively stock. I found a lower mileage one as well with 35k on it so most is good. Just some plastic trim pieces that I can see so far. and wheels…and i’m sure other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
I had been out of the Cobra scene for a while and I didn’t think stock parts would be this hard to come by in good shape. Kinda dumb of me thinking back on it now.

Awesome you found one with lower miles on it and still relatively stock. I found a lower mileage one as well with 35k on it so most is good. Just some plastic trim pieces that I can see so far. and wheels…and i’m sure other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
It was one of those deals you just don’t pass up on. I definitely didn’t need a second DSG but I just couldn’t leave it. I got the stock wheels with it too, thankfully. Good luck finding your parts. Fortunately some of the interior trim pieces are the same across all trims those two years. One of these days I’m going to catalog all the parts I did get.

Users who are viewing this thread