picked up a 03 Superchared Stage 3 Roush!

ajnasrah20083

Established Member
After looking for a new toy, i saw this 03 mustang supercharged stage 3 roush. It needs work, and has been riced up a little. It keeps cutting of as if there is no more gas, then drives normally again (Any help is appreciated). Has tons of power, and i am pretty excited to start modyfying it. Here are some pics and a short video.
101_0496.jpg

101_0497.jpg

101_0499.jpg

101_0500.jpg

101_0501.jpg

101_0503.jpg

101_0504.jpg

101_0502.jpg

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
nice find. i'm sure you may have already noticed the aftermarket taillights which would not be correct to what this car came with. otherwise it will show nicely once you clean it up and touch up that bumper a little. what power mods does it have?

ajnasrah20083

Established Member
I am painting the bumpers, and of course changing the tailights with oem cobra's, and taking off the ridiculous tint and putting 5% all around (Black), and painting the mirrors flat black again. Not sure about mods yet. What kind of headers fit on these cars? I heard that the heads are different then the regular 2v's and gt headers will not fit, but a Full exhaust is first in mind, throttle body, pulley's, clutch will need to be changed, 4.10 gears, Cam's, tune, etc.. just don't have the time to build the motor to get big.

Last edited:

1hot281

Established Member
Whats the deal with no side exit exhaust? Are you missing all of the Roush kit except the front bumper and wing?

It's a Roush Classic. Not a Stage 3. They didn't come with the side skirts, side exhaust, or rear valance pieces...

Nice ride OP! Those RoushChargers can pump out some decent power!

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
It's a Roush Classic. Not a Stage 3. They didn't come with the side skirts, side exhaust, or rear valance pieces...

Nice ride OP! Those RoushChargers can pump out some decent power!

Beat me to it. The JRC just has the S3 powertrain under the hood.
Some got the S2 suspension/brakes. All got the 17" wheels.

Rare Roush indeed.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Roush only planned 50 serialized Classics in '03. If I remember right, 2 of those didn't get made so really 48 made it to market.What number is this one? Should say on the plaque by the shifter.

ajnasrah20083

Established Member
THe link i posted is the description of a classic, i just found it out. The 'charger is ****ing sick! I love the car, but wtf would you put talights/tint like that on car like this?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread