PICKED OUT THE AFRO!! Pics Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Because I know how much all of yall love my hair, here you go, i usually pick it out about once a week to keep the tangles out, decided I'd snap a few pics while I was at it.

dsc001379ow.jpg

dsc001389vy.jpg

dsc001365jr.jpg

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
God, when I have a daughter in 12 years...If she ever brings home some dude who looks like you, im gonna punch him in the throat with a roll of quarters in my hand. :xpl:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
BmoseleyINC said:
God, when I have a daughter in 12 years...If she ever brings home some dude who looks like you, im gonna punch him in the throat with a roll of quarters in my hand. :xpl:

WHUAHAHAHA, HOLY AFRO BATMAN :burn: :shrug: :D :lol:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
Then I'll bang her right in front of you! :beer:

Douche

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
hahahahaha :rockon:

I feel some hardcore photoshopping comin on in this thread lol, subscribing.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Then I'll bang her right in front of you! :beer:

Douche

Yeah right dude, my fake daughter would never bring home a douchsebag with an afro and shoulder hair. :thumbsup:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
Yeah right dude, my fake daughter would never bring home a douchsebag with an afro and shoulder hair. :thumbsup:

Oh well, way to make a friendly funny thread go downhill, Only God knows why people like you inhabit this earth.

Banned
yeah, he needs to calm down.. He doesnt have a daughter yet.

DHG BULLITT said:
Oh well, way to make a friendly funny thread go downhill, Only God knows why people like you inhabit this earth.

SoCalStang

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

I think the afro is cool. It's different from everyone elses short buzz cut; don't take it the wrong way, but you should get rid of the hair growing out of your shoulders.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SoCalStang said:
I think the afro is cool. It's different from everyone elses short buzz cut; don't take it the wrong way, but you should get rid of the hair growing out of your shoulders.

I don't have hair growing out of my shoulder? Those are freckles :shrug:

Either way I don't really walk around without a shirt on so its all good.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Fear the fro, you could hide small children in that bitch. It looks like a national security risk, I bet you have a tuff time at the airport. WATCH YOU GOT IN THE FRO!!!!! :burn: :coolman: Everyone just pissed because you have a dope fro and are black from the waist down. :rockon:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:

She wouldnt want to bring him home if thats how you'd treat him. She'd rather just take it doggy from him behind your back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread