picked on by a 350Z

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
Out Saturday night, in traffic on 183 in Cedar Park TX... I was driving up to the redlight on NewHope Rd and passed by a nice looking black 350Z.

He revved as I past and it was pretty loud. He has nice chrome deepdish wheels with meaty tires... prolly 285s at least.

But there was a car in front of him at the light and I had no car in front of me. But he beeped his horn and flashed his lights. I was thinking WTF? I looked back in the sideview just as the light changed.

The car in front of him turned left and I took off normal, shifted to second and was turnning about 2k rpm as he pulled along side.

He punched it. I casually pushed the gas pedal down all the way. As I was breaking loose a little and the back was doing a little wiggle, I waved goodbye.

When I hit 3rd, I just backed off to the speed limit and he caught up. He gave me a thumbs up and turned left into the goodwill store.

It wasn't much of a race but I got a chuckle out of it.

95mustangGt

Established Member
nice kill, they are pretty slow stock, but i have trouble with one of my friends its fully gutted (he actually cut some of his trunk and back seats out) with full exhaust,intake mani,intake,tune, and some other stuff. he pulls me 2nd i catch up by 4th but he shuts down when i get to his door, and he refuses to race me from a stop :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread