Picked me up a car for the strip Part 2 idle clip

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Had a few requests for a sound clip from my first thread so,

Here is a short idle video of the drag car I picked up. I included the sound of the fuel pump for ya! I threw in pictures of my Reef Blue Coupe for some love.

1993 Mustang Notchback 351W idle - YouTube

qogbyf.jpg

6dy5id.jpg

8xkbhl.jpg

14nfou9.jpg

8wjbk2.jpg

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Sounds great! Beautiful pair of coupes you have there, awesome cars man. Love ur reef, I bet it's a good feeling not having to tear into her with having the new toy.

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Sounds great! Beautiful pair of coupes you have there, awesome cars man. Love ur reef, I bet it's a good feeling not having to tear into her with having the new toy.

Reef is pretty much all set up, it traps at 121mph but because I cannot launch it well I can only 12.16. Still gonna try to make an 11 second pass in October.

As for the Silver Fox, the previous owner put 10k into wheels and suspension work. Gotta get used to the C4 first.

Thank you for the compliments!

bionic_chronik

Established Member
lol I watched your track vid of the reef blue coupe. Makes me kinda sad lol.. I just sold my S-trim for $1300 to help fund the purchase of a single turbo setup for my 91 coupe.

I hope I can get my car to run with the turbo, and not have any major issues. Otherwise I'll kick myself in the ass for selling the Vortech :(

Very nice coupes you have!

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Thank you, lol. I have very little experience at the track so I got a little excited when I ran a PB. I'd like to think a good driver could put the reef in the mid 11's.

As far as the NA Fox, it is all new to me. Gotta get lots of seat time in that one.

lol I watched your track vid of the reef blue coupe. Makes me kinda sad lol.. I just sold my S-trim for $1300 to help fund the purchase of a single turbo setup for my 91 coupe.

I hope I can get my car to run with the turbo, and not have any major issues. Otherwise I'll kick myself in the ass for selling the Vortech :(

Very nice coupes you have!

Users who are viewing this thread