Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Live with HIV.

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Ok. You can either live for a month, do whatever you want with your life, you know you're gonna die so lets say you should try and make the most of it. At the end of the month you get a bullet to the head and die.

Or.....................

You can be diagnosed HIV positive and you can live until you die from AIDS.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Aids, people can live for 10+ years even with full blown aids, and the vacines are getting better and better. Plus I don't wanna know when im gonna die.

Aids x10 over a bullet in the head.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Damn, forgot it was pretty easily cured. And yes, knowing when I was going to die would suck, so I guess scratch out my bullet out and go for hiv. Still would suck for your social life...lol such a morbid post. Happy Holidays. LOL

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
No question, I'd live with it and be happy. Most of the time a good jack is better than putting up with a girl anyways. Imagine going up to a bunch of people who know about your disease, prick your thumb and flick it around at everyone and watch them scatter, oh the good times you could have.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
FuryShift said:
Great let's spread AIDS! What a bunch of morons.

If this is in response to the bullet answers, I didn't see that aids was in both options, just the second one.

Juiced-03

Established Member
AIDS. I could always take you up on that bullet offer in 15 years if things got rough!

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Ok. You can either live for a month, do whatever you want with your life, you know you're gonna die so lets say you should try and make the most of it. At the end of the month you get a bullet to the head and die.

Or.....................

You can be diagnosed HIV positive and you can live until you die from AIDS.

Im guessing you do not have to much going on with your life? Instead of thinking on how to end a life...why not go find one? :shrug: :idea:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
What a ***ing depresing Thread!!!

What's next?!...

Which would you prefer? To have your dick cut off in a terrible auto accident and have your balls but no way to get off, or to be castrated and have a useless dick?

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
esqeddy said:
What a ***ing depresing Thread!!!

What's next?!...

Which would you prefer? To have your dick cut off in a terrible auto accident and have your balls but no way to get off, or to be castrated and have a useless dick?

Naa this Pop-a$$ always comes up with some lame ass thread since he showed up here.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
It's always easy to assume what you would do when you're healthy, but I guarantee you when it became crunch time, your desire to live would overwhelm you. Ever seen someone die? They fight for that last breath, trust me. It's in your nature to wanna live.....

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Alzhiemers is the one that I would consider a bullet for. If could only remember where I put that gun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread