pick-up truck full of people rolls over

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
it looks like they were doing that type of drifting those dumb @$$hole in the middle east do on busy public highways

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Why was this even being recorded? Seems like this was their intentions. I dont feel sorry for any of them.

I was thinking the same thing like who set up a camera to record this? I'm thinking they meant to do some type of slalom shit on the road and they ended up flipping over :kaboom:

61mmstang94

Established Member
DAMN! WTF! how do you lose control going down a straight road?

Obviously you're not too much brighter than the driver. He started swerving to play around with the people in the back and the added weight (probably more than what was even supposed to be in that little truck) caused it to swing back and forth with the momentum until it flipped sideways. :idea:

As a result he probably killed several people and severely injured a handful of others. Dumb move.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Holy **** that did not look good. The guy at the end was lucky not to be crushed by the truck :eek:

He was probably killed anyways. Look at the way he was thrown around and smashed down onto the road. With the force his head and entire body took on that slam even if he lives he won't be in good shape. :uh oh:

This is what we have to look forward to if we keep our borders as open as they are.

Well, aren't you about a stupid as they come... :loser:

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
He was probably killed anyways. Look at the way he was thrown around and smashed down onto the road. With the force his head and entire body took on that slam even if he lives he won't be in good shape. :uh oh:

Well, aren't you about a stupid as they come... :loser:

damn easy there guy...you come off the line insulting people and shit..why dont you chill out on the insults! i thought the same as you...but why was it being recorded??? dont be an internet soldier bud!! :thumbsup:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Obviously you're not too much brighter than the driver. He started swerving to play around with the people in the back and the added weight (probably more than what was even supposed to be in that little truck) caused it to swing back and forth with the momentum until it flipped sideways. :idea:

As a result he probably killed several people and severely injured a handful of others. Dumb move.

oh look, 64mmdickgtr has decided to enlighten us with another one of his noone-gives-a-shit ass clown negative comments. whats the matter? were they friends of yours? or have you tried that same move and had the same result? oh wait, i know, we were the driver in the vid....that clears everything up.

do us a favor, go join a gtr forum and end yourself via web cam. or better yet, go try and pull off that same maneuver in your make-belief mustang. either way, stop bothering everyone on this site.

we get it, you want a mustang more than anything. your kind of like that butch 3rd grade girl who beats up and picks on boys that she really likes. you know you really want the stang more than anything, but you pick on it so that noone really knows.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
...oh, 64mmdickgtr....have a nice day
hifinger.gif

Users who are viewing this thread