Pic request!!!

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
What's up guys I was thinking of making the switch back into a 04 cobra from my 07 GT. The cobra now has race stars on there and I don't wanna drive around on them everyday so I was gonna put my S197 wheels on there.

So does anyone have any pics of S197 offset on these cobra, I know they sit in a little. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

:beer:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
What's up guys I was thinking of making the switch back into a 04 cobra from my 07 GT. The cobra now has race stars on there and I don't wanna drive around on them everyday so I was gonna put my S197 wheels on there.

So does anyone have any pics of S197 offset on these cobra, I know they sit in a little. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

:beer:

I'm confused. Your going to purchase another 04 cobra and your going to put your 07 gt wheels on the cobra you have now?

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I dont get it but the S197 wheels look like ass on new edge cars with the offset. It also looks like you have a nice collection of stangs from your sig. I want pics :beer:

NateV8

Established Member
Your post and sig confuses me. So you have an 07 GT right now and are looking to buy an 04 Cobra that already has drag wheels on it. But you also have another 04 Cobra, Bullitt and a Fox body? Why don't you just use the wheels from one of them?

04RiceEater

Established Member
I know he dosent have the Bullitt cause he sold it to me about a year and a half ago, and then I sold it. He may still have the Cobra but I though he sold it?

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
Sorry guys lol. Alright I sold all my the cars in my sig except for the 07. I was thinking about trading in my 07 GT for an 04 Cobra.

The cobra sits with racestars on there now, but I don't wanna drive around with those on. So I was gonna take my wheels off my 07 and put them on the 04 just for a few weeks until I get the correct offset.

Better now?

Users who are viewing this thread