Pic request: Race Red/Ruby Red w/aftermarket wheels

scottGT500

Established Member
Hey guys!

I have a Ruby Red '14 with black stripes...I am thinking about changing my SVTPP wheels. Not sure if I should go with black wheels or some lighter (brushed/polished) wheels.

Post some pics if you have them!

Scott

Pointby

Established Member
Here are my Shelby Alcoa wheels
IMG_6580_zpsc578d66a.jpg

IMG_6581_zpsed63c057.jpg

dffej51

Established Member
Hey Scott, I have the same color combo as you and I love the SVTPP wheels with that color combo. Why do you want to change?

scottGT500

Established Member
Hey Scott, I have the same color combo as you and I love the SVTPP wheels with that color combo. Why do you want to change?

I am about to up the power a bunch so I will need more tire because this is my daily driver. Depending on how far I end up mod-wise will determine whether or not I will just put a drag radial on the rear or swap wheels completely. I actually like the '11-'12 PP wheels better than these. They do look good don't get me wrong...but there are better looking wheels out there that are relatively inexpensive that look better. Forgestar has some good ones (F14/CF10) and also the Shelby CS1's...both offer a 11" wide rears...

:beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
He better keep the original wheels with the car! :shrug:

Plenty of guys don't think/care to do this. I'm not going to widen my stockers, nor am I going to sell them when I buy aftermarket wheels. I never get rid of my stock stuff. I wouldn't sell my stock blower if I went for a KB either. That's just me though.

Users who are viewing this thread