Pic request. OW terminator with blacked lights...?

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
Wondering how this looks on the OW Terminators before throwing the $ out. One of my buddies just had this done to his grabbed orange '07 GT and it looks good and it's the spray on. Any pros or cons about the spray on or tint? Thanks again for the advice and pics!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I'm probably the only one on this site that hates tinted tails but you find plenty of OW as well as 80% of mustangs on this board that have them.

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
I like the red lights don't get me wrong, but there is something about black lights and black wheels that I like

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm with Sam..I like the way it is from the factory, but to each his own!

i don't hate it either, just not for me.

Jefe

Established Member
IMG_0243.jpg

f2hatch

Established Member
I'm with Sam..I like the way it is from the factory, but to each his own!

i don't hate it either, just not for me.

Same here. Like the stock look but if i ever did it i would go no darker than 50%. Looks like that matches the 3rd brake light the best from what i see on this board.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I'm probably the only one on this site that hates tinted tails but you find plenty of OW as well as 80% of mustangs on this board that have them.
I'm with you. I ordered some, put them on for 1 day & peeled em back off. Looks cleaner w/out them to me.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
your not alone Sam. I too had taillight tint and basically paid $40 to have my taillights warp. such a CHEAP mod that will have you think twice after you have them and your lights are Fu*ked

*Edit* 01 Cobra Tails FTW

My94GT

Established Member

no im kinda with you, i like the red tail lights but i like 99/01 tail lights even better. now i do like a light smoked look so they almost look a dark cherry color but the all black is eh.

f2hatch

Established Member
your not alone Sam. I too had taillight tint and basically paid $40 to have my taillights warp. such a CHEAP mod that will have you think twice after you have them and your lights are Fu*ked

*Edit* 01 Cobra Tails FTW

I thought i my car was the only one this happened to. They were on my car when i bought it took them off that same day and had to buy two new lites.:nonono:

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
^ that looks amazing, I wish I had those wheels too! I might rethink and go with just the smoked look and forget about the blacked out.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I don't have an OW, but I had 50% tint on mine, but they started to get bubbles in them so I pulled them off. Now I really like the way it looks without the tint.

Users who are viewing this thread