PIC REQUEST of two tone 94-95 body style stangs please

blownco

BLOWN 95 COBRA
Established Member
just as the title says post'em up fellas cause im gettin ready to paint my car so i want to see what kind of two tones u gys have thatnks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Here is a pic of my old 94. A custom mixed silver with FORD electric current red. That pic does it no justice though.

mine_again.jpg

Last edited:

SpeedKillz

Established Member
5.8 Notch said:
What's so boring about that paint scheme??

Also how about you finally start calling your car's color what it really is. B/c it damn sure isn't Ford Mystichrome, its the Dupont knock off.

Oh and learn how to edit your pictures when you post them so you don't have the tags hanging around :poke: :poke:[/QUOTE]

what is it to u? :dw: hey i didnt say anything about the car...i just put the :sleeping: smilie :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: anyways....whatever

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
5.8 I like the paint scheme.....I bet like you said the pictures dont do it any justice it probally looks 100x better in person nice :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SpeedKillz

Established Member
03SVTKID said:
5.8 I like the paint scheme.....I bet like you said the pictures dont do it any justice it probally looks 100x better in person nice :thumbsup:

+1

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
03SVTKID said:

Thanks man. Yea that pic was taken on a cloudy day. But thanks for the compliments, I really miss that car.

Oh and I really, really like the black just on the pillars and roof, that's bad ass looking!

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
5.8 Notch said:
Also how about you finally start calling your car's color what it really is. B/c it damn sure isn't Ford Mystichrome, its the Dupont knock off.

well, whatever color it is i like it:thumbsup:

looks a lot better than mystichrome IMO

quarterracer

Established Member
It might be a little late, but here it is anyway. I planned on painting the center of the roof between the pillars black as well, but I never got around to it before I sold. I should be getting her back though so I'll probably do it then.

34205-1353-28252.jpg

xhailofgunfirex

Established Member
I saw that car on ebay awhile back!

quarterracer said:
It might be a little late, but here it is anyway. I planned on painting the center of the roof between the pillars black as well, but I never got around to it before I sold. I should be getting her back though so I'll probably do it then.

34205-1353-28252.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread