Pic Request - Meziere Water Pump

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
Hey guys,

Working on a 4V powerplant in my 00 HD truck. I've got a mixed bag of parts trying to make the 4V setup work with my previous 2V setup. I need pics of meziere water pumps installed to see how this is going to work for my belt routing. Also which PN meziere pump you're using (they have several that would physically bolt up). Whether you're single belt converted or not, please post pics.

More details for those who want to read lol....

My setup isn't as simple as the BPS single belt conversion with the meziere pump, because that ditches PS. I do have my alt relocated with the BPS bracket (which I had to do for frame clearance on my truck), but I need to keep the early GT500 PS pump for my power rack & hydroboost (I'm not going manual on both nor going EPAS). Which means I need to keep the accessory belt....BUT I can't run the GT500 mechanical water pump because the coolant return port is in the pump and my truck setup has the coolant return port on the block with the oil filter adaptor, and due to motor mount differences I can't use the GT500 oil cooler adapator setup.

So long story short, I either need to do a meziere pump or get a custom pulley made for my old 2v style mechanical water pump to push the pulley way out where the 4v pulley sits. Meziere has at least THREE different pumps for the 5.4 based mod motor, all with different dimensions and pulley sizes. I need to see who's done what to figure out my belt routing and which Meziere I need.

Attachments

• GT-209.jpg
    GT-209.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 137
  • GT-208.jpg
    GT-208.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 114
  • GT-203.jpg
    GT-203.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 198

jazz05

Established Member
Just a suggestion, have a search and look for volvo elecric pump, i see some coyote swap guys using them and it would appear to be ideal for your swap.
I had considered using one on my lightning

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
I searched on here and got zero results for Volvo water pump, Volvo electric pump, Volvo coyote. I google searched those as well and nothing popping out. Do you recall what site you saw that on? I'm pretty proficient with searching on forums with being on forums for the past 18 years but I'm not finding much on this one. First I've heard of it.

jazz05

Established Member
Sorry ive read so many of your threads i posted on the wrong one, i was referring to a volvo electric power steering pump, if i come across it again i will link back

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread