Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
77D812CE-85C3-4028-8EBB-920BD8D264E0-7028-0000057052A6DAD6.jpg

I love your car (or old car) :rockon:

01bluesnake

Established Member
Yes i bumped the thread back up.

Reason is looking for anyone else to add to this being my car is GB. Anyone check out the Harwood carbon fiber hoods? I've been thinking of going that route, just not sure if the black hood is too much with the GB being a big contrast. The car will be on black Alumastars if that helps. Would be very similar look as Sof Top's pic above but carbon cowl hood.

Last edited:

five0three

big deal
Established Member
Yes i bumped the thread back up.

Reason is looking for anyone else to add to this being my car is GB. Anyone check out the Harwood carbon fiber hoods? I've been thinking of going that route, just not sure if the black hood is too much with the GB being a big contrast. The car will be on black Alumastars if that helps. Would be very similar look as Sof Top's pic above but carbon cowl hood.

If you're worried about the contrast, just paint it to match!

Anyone have any pics of the FRPP vented hood?

dc2r

Established Member
bumping this back up.

FML. last year around this same time, i had my 2011 oem hood warrantied for the infamous paint bubbling because of the iron contamination. now i am out of warranty, and i was just washing the car and there it was, in one corner, it's bubbling again :(

now i am thinking of replacing the hood so i don't have to deal with this anymore. looking for a decent aftermarket hood that has minimal fitment issues. this thread is a little old so i'm wondering if there has been any new brands or styles that have come out that you guys can recommend? thanks...

dc2r

Established Member
bumping this back up.

FML. last year around this same time, i had my 2011 oem hood warrantied for the infamous paint bubbling because of the iron contamination. now i am out of warranty, and i was just washing the car and there it was, in one corner, it's bubbling again :(

now i am thinking of replacing the hood so i don't have to deal with this anymore. looking for a decent aftermarket hood that has minimal fitment issues. this thread is a little old so i'm wondering if there has been any new brands or styles that have come out that you guys can recommend? thanks...

for example... trufiber?

01-hillbank-hbr-mustang-sema.jpg

Last edited:

vettekillr~

Established Member
I forgot I started this thread lol, I wish someone sold a lift off for our cars.. I just got back from lightsout6 and it seems like everyone offers them for the foxes, sn95s and new edges but not ours :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread