Pic of my three Cobra's

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by JRS BLOWN SNAKE
Here's a couple of pics of my 3 Cobra's and 3 kids. They seem to think each one of them will inherit a Cobra each...... NOT !!!!

One word for ya! TINT! JK nice cars.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks for the great comments. I had been saving for a mustang for 15 years. I bought the red 97 first. Wife got jealous, bought her the 96 Mystic then chromed it up, inside and out. Then bought the 03. Red 97 has KB on it. Runs well. The 03 has all the bolt ons normally listed on this site. I had planned on a KB for it, but I'm smokin' guys at the track that have KB's because they can't hook up. Best time is 11.59 at 122.47 with a 1.83 60 ft. I think next mods will be, Apten ported blower, Focus fuel pumps and solid rear axle. Oh, by the way, I do love my shop, I practically live in it. It's easier to convince wife for new mods if I don't have to pay someone to put them in. Last mod was Afco heat exchanger last Sunday, and a Pioneer DVD Stereo that comes ou of dash. That was more of a pain in the but to put in than all my mods put together.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I know. Sorry about quality. I now have a nice digital. Those pics were in the summer. Next time They'll be better quality. I don't think I'll be able to park on the lawn for 6 months. It's just too wet.

Users who are viewing this thread