Pic of Cobra

sscobra

Established Member
Pics of Cobra

It's still in a work in progress, many mods to come. Hope you guys like.

index.php

Last edited:

COBRASVT

Established Member
sscobra said:
It's still in a work in progress, many mods to come. Hope you guys like.

index.php

WoW! For some reason, that just jumps out at me as gorgeous! Very nice looking!

ZimStang

Established Member
COBRASVT said:
WoW! For some reason, that just jumps out at me as gorgeous! Very nice looking!
I completely agree... that thing is just amazing!! what springs do you have on there?

sscobra

Established Member
Thanks for all the nice comments. It is by no means done. Yes the spoiler is black and so are the taillights. Once I made those mods I found that a stock rio red stang just looked too red in the back, also (to me) it carries on the old mach 1 look. It's got 3:73 gears, 2-1/2 exhaust all the way, pro-5.0 shifter with hurst handle, intrax springs, racing seats, just got the smoked headlights last week and various minor mods. Coming soon is the 392 stroker, custom hood, new wheels, and converting interior from tan/ black to all black. Here are some pics of the front and back. Thanks again.

index.php

index.php

Last edited:

sscobra

Established Member
The second pics don't do the car justice. Here is one from the side that I don't think looks too bad. Also, the wheels don't really fit with the final product. I think all the mods will come together after the wheels. Thanks.

index.php

sscobra

Established Member
The gas cap was a tough call. I really liked it and it had the cobra logo etched into it. I think the wheels will make the gas cap fit better. Who knows?????

Users who are viewing this thread