Pic of C&L setup

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Just took a pic with my camera phone of the new C&L Intake and plug wires I put on...not the best pic but you get the idea...I'm gonna get my digital camera out and take some more in the next couple days of the exhaust and the car and post them up too!
motor4sf.jpg

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Looks real nice man, I'm looking into getting the UPR Power Pipe but I don't think it comes with that nice "cold air" box that seperates the rest of the hood from the filter element. Where did you get yours from?

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
I ordered the whole kit from RPM Outlet...it cost me about 340 but it comes w/ the inlet pipe, mass air and the airbox kit and it was worth the money..I didn't think I would be able to tell a diff but I noticed an immediate diff in the throttle response and im sure it picked up a few ponies...

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
and it also dissapates heat very well...after driving my car for an hour I can lay my hand firmly down on the inlet pipe and its warm but the old stock rubber piece would burn my hand

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
LaserRedSnake said:
Just took a pic with my camera phone of the new C&L Intake and plug wires I put on...

looks great man....a LOT like mine. :rockon:

Ciotti said:
Looks real nice man, I'm looking into getting the UPR Power Pipe but I don't think it comes with that nice "cold air" box that seperates the rest of the hood from the filter element. Where did you get yours from?

I got mine from JLT. it was the "tube" air filter, connector bracket to the C&L and the black heat shield. Cost around $100. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I love my C&L intake/MAF setup. It may make a little less power than the JLT, but it fits right in there perfectly wth room to work, and the nitrous-boss they added is awesome! I didn't have to worry about putting a nut on the back off the nozzle on the inside of the tube, I just tapped it to the correct size, screwed in my nozzle, and presto! I plan on getting mine polished with the alternator/upper-intake/valvecovers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread