Pic and vid of my new LS3 Toy (08 C6)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
So I found me a new toy. The Cobra was awesome, but I was at the point of wanting to go Whipple or KB and SRA with a built T56, so I just took that mod money and swapped to teh dark side. Ive always wanted a vette so this is still a little surreal.

Here is a quick ride home I gave my good friend (one of my best friend's wife) and I was just rolling into it because about 2 minutes before I got on it it went to the limiter and I hit second and it bounced around and almost went off the road...:rockon:

Car has 16K miles, kooks headers, x pipe without cats B and B Bullets, pretty big Comp Cam (238/244 with 610ish lift). Makes 480ish rw with 6 degrees out of it in the current tune.

Im going to throw it on the dyno and see exactly what it makes next week.

I will post more pics of it when I get it cleaned up and lowered more in teh back next week. Right now it has a 1+ inch rake all the way down on stock bolts... Time for some fabrication.

IMG_4348.jpg

[ame=http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/STROKD/?action=view&current=MVI_7574-1.flv]
th_MVI_7574-1.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Waiting to see the pics. I've always wanted a vette too and I really like the 03/04 Z06's. I would trade for the right car

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
do i see a bottle or am i seeing things?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
do i see a bottle or am i seeing things?
:shrug::shrug:

Pic and vid should be there now, had difficulties hosting it as my friend's house, went to ole PB and it works on my end?:??:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I like your Cobra better :thumbsup:

....maybe one of these days i'll come take it off your hands. haha sorry

venomws6

Established Member
Congrats man you can't go wrong with C6 especialy LS3.

Oh and welcome to the dark side you'll love it..

OU812

Established Member
Congrats man!! I wanted that car bad but contacted him after you had already sent the deposit. I'm still looking but probably won't find another deal that good!!

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
sounds sick... we need more pics and videos... also who's the chick in the car???

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
sounds sick... we need more pics and videos... also who's the chick in the car???

She's one of my best friend's wife. My girl was in the car with him in the girl's car that was with me (03 C5)... lol If that made any sense...

Thanks for the kind words, I will get a good photo shoot of it this week after I get it lowered more in the back and get it washed up.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Congrats man!! I wanted that car bad but contacted him after you had already sent the deposit. I'm still looking but probably won't find another deal that good!!

Sorry! I saw it and was like ok Im coming to get it, he was like really? hahaha:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread