PI BIRD IS HOME!!!!!

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
well as of this morning i have my car back this thing is a dog, it doesnt get up and go all it does is sit there :burnout: the tires. when i do get it going i punch it again and it does the same thing, :burnout: the tires whats up with that?? when it shifts it :burnout: the tires all through 2nd i cant have this i need a honda or something that puts the power to the pavement and moves the car not something that leaves a layer of my tires on the pavement. this sucks. :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :beer: :beer: :beer: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

this thing is nice, it really gets up and goes. stupid me was on a sweeping righthander and i punched it and it downshifted, i almost put it sideways into oncomming traffic. as it downshifted it :burnout: the rear tires and the ass end came swinging out from under me. im going to have to put a block of wood under the go pedal so i dont keep going WOT and :burnout: the tires all the time.

Blown306

Established Member
That's what happens when you drive in the snow!

Congrats man...finally eh! Can't wait to see some numbers on it. Sounds like you'll need some stickies too. And when the hell are you gonna upgrade that wussy exhaust system...jeez. :p

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
I'm sticking to my bet that it's broke again before X-mas:)

Glad you got it back...Have fun this week:)

Users who are viewing this thread