PHR&P and KR Mufflers

PolandDogs

Established Member
So after doing alot of research and alot of youtube video's I think I have decided to go with the PHR&P H-Pipe and Ford Racing KR Mufflers, its the closest sound to what I have been looking for. My question is just making sure there is no need for a different tune on my 2008 Shelby? I was thinking there is no need to but just wanting to make sure b/c I havent decided on what Tuner and computer I want to use yet, and I will probably end up buying a power package soon I just cant take having a quiet exhaust on this car anymore, it needs to breath. Opinions and answer will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Matt

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
See the appropriate link in my sig. The PHRP/KR combination works well and there is no need for a tune.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
as long as you swap the muffler bearings at the same time you're GTG with the tune!

:thumbsup:

Kewlv8

Established Member
So after doing alot of research and alot of youtube video's I think I have decided to go with the PHR&P H-Pipe and Ford Racing KR Mufflers, its the closest sound to what I have been looking for. My question is just making sure there is no need for a different tune on my 2008 Shelby? I was thinking there is no need to but just wanting to make sure b/c I havent decided on what Tuner and computer I want to use yet, and I will probably end up buying a power package soon I just cant take having a quiet exhaust on this car anymore, it needs to breath. Opinions and answer will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Matt

I have the same setup, sounds great. Hurry up and cut that buzzy x-crap outta there! :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread