photoshop request

jarryd2018

Established Member
I have a couple things I wanna see. I want to see my car with the wheels in satin black, and another with a set of CCW classics in satin black with polished lip.

100_0926-1.jpg

leftlane86gt

Established Member
Maybe its just me but, if your going to ask for someone to spend their time to photoshop your car, why wouldn't you give them a way better picture to work with? This isn't directed at you per say but, to all the people on here asking for FREE photoshop work. Maybe I just don't understand how photoshop works. I would think a side profile with out crazy angles would be easier and less time consuming to work with. Not just that but it would give someone a better idea what their car would like with said photoshop change if a complete side, front or rear profile of the car was used. Every time I see a photoshop request thread, I know before I even click the link that the picture they want changed is going to be horrible to work with and I haven't been wrong yet:nonono:. END RANT:bored:.

Last edited:

jarryd2018

Established Member
Maybe its just me but, if your going to ask for someone to spend their time to photoshop your car, why wouldn't you give them a way better picture to work with? This isn't directed at you per say but, to all the people on here asking for FREE photoshop work. Maybe I just don't understand how photoshop works. I would think a side profile with out crazy angles would be easier and less time consuming to work with. Not just that but it would give someone a better idea what their car would like with said photoshop change if a complete side, front or rear profile of the car was used. Every time I see a photoshop request thread, I know before I even click the link that the picture they want changed is going to be horrible to work with and I haven't been wrong yet:nonono:. END RANT:bored:.

That's all I've got for now. The car is currently in pieces so I had to just use what was in my photobucket.

jarryd2018

Established Member
CCW's make the car.Ask me how I know :beer:

I knew it would look good. I'll have to save up for a set now. I'm almost finished with the first half of my engine build, then I have a little minor body work, a little suspension work, and have to build my rear end before I can do it though. I have a lot of money coming over the next couple months though, I may be able to make it happen this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread