Photoshop request

klep2024

Established Member
I'm pretty set on 18" cobras as my new wheels but i wanna do something different. I was wondering if you photoshop gurus could shop some 18" cobras painted black with a sonic blue stripe around the lip.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
J/k find the wheels you want at the same angle and I'll do it. I'm too lazy to look myself.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
that would look killer man! someone here has a yellow one done like that and looks sick. would def. be different! do it man!

Last edited:

CoreyHM1

Established Member
Heres my shot at it, i just like messing with photoshop :banana: :shrug:

Click these
th_dsc04496wcopy.jpg

th_dsc04496wcopy2.jpg

with stripe

dsc04496wcopy3.jpg

Last edited:

klep2024

Established Member
I cant get over how amazing that looks! Well i'm gonna call my paint guy and see what it would cost. I was gonna buy a polished set from AFS anyways and they look really good without the paint, but after seeing your shop i'm pretty sure i'm gonna do it.

wma8706

Established Member
dsc00798aw2.jpg
Honestly ... if the blue mustang looked like that... why change a thing....:shrug:

Last edited:

klep2024

Established Member
Ehh i dunno bout the stripe after seeing the tf's with it. It looks good but i think i'd prolly just stick with having them powder coated flat black...opinions?

The last one with the gloss black 17's looked sick but i bet you'd hafta keep the tires shined or they wouldnt look that great.

Users who are viewing this thread