Photoshop experts....I need a PIXAR chop

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
I love the thread where they are chopping the Stangs and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to chop my Lightning for me.

Here are a couple of pics....I would like to see what a you guys can come up with. In the burnout pic, it would be cool if it had a MEAN expression with some RED eyes or something.

Have fun with it....and thanks be to all who take this on....:beer:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
gigawattoh8.jpg

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
did this on my break now im hungry .. you bastard! haha here ya go .. 102x768 for your desktop.

lite.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
Rken said:
did this on my break now im hungry .. you bastard! haha here ya go .. 102x768 for your desktop.

That is badass, if someone wants to do my truck, i'll post a pic, but i dont want to completely hijack Giga's thread, even though his truck is world famous and on 100's of t-shirts(one of which i own)

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Rken said:

OMG!!! That is so killer. But I don't want the buck-tooth look, could you change the mouth on it? I love the look, I am forever in your debt :bowdown: !

If you do a mouth that matched the eyes (sinister look) that would be killer.

Thanks again for your help with this.

Dorf

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Rken said:

damn dude!! that looks awesome... you must be a graphics designer or something... nice work!

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Dusten said:
That is badass, if someone wants to do my truck, i'll post a pic, but i dont want to completely hijack Giga's thread, even though his truck is world famous and on 100's of t-shirts(one of which i own)

Dusten, Hi-jack it brother....I don't mind. This is so freakin' sweet, I love the look. There is another thread where they are doing Stangs and there is a link to other chops that have been done. Some really great work, give it a look.

BTW, the shirt rocks, I just wish the slogan was a little different....but hey, you gotta start somewhere, eh?

Dorf

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Rken said:

lite.jpg
Would you be willing to take a try at mine, I love the wheel and tire affect you did. And how would need a pic.

Dusten

Established Member
Could someone do mine? It would be friggin sweet. I dont care which pic, which ever one is easiest.
lightning015.jpg

Passengerside.gif

P7300024.gif

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
SVT_4_me said:
damn dude!! that looks awesome... you must be a graphics designer or something... nice work!

yess sir that i am!

Gigawatt said:
OMG!!! That is so killer. But I don't want the buck-tooth look, could you change the mouth on it? I love the look, I am forever in your debt :bowdown: !

If you do a mouth that matched the eyes (sinister look) that would be killer.

Thanks again for your help with this.

Dorf

here ya go !

lite2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread