Photoshop / Creative help needed....

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Hey all,

I am in need of someone that is awesome with photo shop or artistic programs like that to help me with something I am working on.

Basically I am needing 3 different small projects made of something for my groomsmen gifts here in a couple months and just suck when it comes to doing anything artistic. I can't go into anymore detail other than that here, because some of them are on this site and obviously want it to be somewhat of a surprise.

Any help would be appreciated. Work wouldn't go unrecognized. There's a $100 via PayPal if you can help me once I discuss what I want done.....and we agree on something.

My biggest concern is I just want the end project to look professional.

Thanks in advance! :beer:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
you might try running a search in the Pics and Vids section :beer:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=12368505

Thanks! I thought of that actually and browsed around a bit but was kind of looking for more than a "Hey put these rims on my car" type of application. That's why i figured I'd throw out a general inquiry and see if someone wanted to make some extra cash....

Shouldn't of necessarily said just photo shop. Looking for someone that has some digital drawing talent or way to sketch something then apply it to a jpeg. Also left it in roadside, because I have no intention of posting any pics in the thread.

Appreciate the help though!

Users who are viewing this thread