Photoshoot My GF and Cobra!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
So I've always wanted my girl to take pictures with my car and my girl surprised me this past weekend. She said detail your car and im taking pictures with it. So of course I happily spent the morning cleaning the Cobra and we got a nice spot on the beach and a great deal on a freelance photographer. She did her makeup and hair, took pics w/ editing and putting them on a CD for us for $100. I think the pics came out great and figured id show you guys a few.

leah7copy.jpg

leah6copy.jpg

leah5copy.jpg

leah3copy.jpg

leah2copy.jpg

leahcopy.jpg

Last edited:

Marcosvt

Svt Power
Established Member
Bro u are a lucky guy, u have two beautys, i think the pics came out great bro. I have always loved white cobras and, my favorite is the pic were ur girl is laughing.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Mine too its a great angle and its such a happy smile. i was trying to get her to make sexy faces and she laughed lol.

Toasty

Established Member
So I've always wanted my girl to take pictures with my car and my girl surprised me this past weekend. She said detail your car and im taking pictures with it. So of course I happily spent the morning cleaning the Cobra and we got a nice spot on the beach and a great deal on a freelance photographer. She did her makeup and hair, took pics w/ editing and putting them on a CD for us for $100. I think the pics came out great and figured id show you guys a few.

leah7copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Does she go? I mean the Cobra of course.

Marcosvt

Svt Power
Established Member
I dont know if its just me bro but, that first pic looks like it came from a magazine her pose and your car really combined in that pic.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
She doesnt even think she looks good. Hates her picture taken and very self consicous.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Nasty, your GF is mildly atractive if you have not noticed....:rollseyes

Dude, she is a hottie!

E

PS the car is okay too :smmon:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I gotta get my gf to do that too. She models here and there, but I haven't gotten her to take pictures with my car lol. Your have a good looking girl there.

Did anyone say PIIHB yet? PIIHB.

Toasty

Established Member
She doesnt even think she looks good. Hates her picture taken and very self consicous.

Dude, your girlfriend is an attractive and beautiful woman.

Such is the time we live in that beautiful women dont know what they have 'goin on'.

Make sure you tell her every day how gorgeous she is, and be sincere about it. If you dont think you can tell her that with sincerity every day then I suggest you find a new girlfriend and allow her to find someone who will appreciate what she's got goin on... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread