Photos of White and Orange Boss 302

5 DOT 0

Established Member
If anyone has photos or links of white w/black stripes, orange w/ black or white stripes, or red w/white please post them.

Here's a red with white stripes from another thread.
1124001341.jpg

5 DOT 0

Established Member
So the white does have a black roof. The other small photo I saw showed a white roof but it may have been photoshopped.

Last edited:

Husker

Established Member
So the white does have a black roof. The other small photo I saw showed a white roof but it may have been photoshopped.

They are both Photo-shopped, all BOSS cars will have tape matching Roofs.

Husker

5 DOT 0

Established Member
They are both Photo-shopped, all BOSS cars will have tape matching Roofs.

Husker
The roofs are painted not tape. It states it right on the order sheet. I've seen a silver LS in person and it's painted.

Husker

Established Member
The roofs are painted not tape. It states it right on the order sheet. I've seen a silver LS in person and it's painted.

Yes, I know that,,I guess I should have stated: The roofs are painted the same color as the tape on all BOSS models:rollseyes

Husker

bscarberry

Established Member
Saw a couple of them at the gas station the other day. The orange one looks good but, the black one is one of the ugliest mustangs I've seen ford make in a long time

59f779ec.jpg

435dee4a.jpg

5 DOT 0

Established Member
How did they sound?

I see the LS has the track splitter on it. Can't imagine that lasting long driving on the street.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Saw a couple of them at the gas station the other day. The orange one looks good but, the black one is one of the ugliest mustangs I've seen ford make in a long time

59f779ec.jpg

435dee4a.jpg

New rims on the Black LS and it's perfect :rockon:

Husker

Established Member
bscarberry

Nice 1000Th POST:beer:
0.76 per day

Do you have more pictures?

Husker

Last edited:

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
The orange one looks good but, the black one is one of the ugliest mustangs I've seen ford make in a long time

See now, I think the black / orange and orange / black combo looks good. Now that silver / orange LS... that is alot of ugly in one spot! Why didn't they go silver / black? Now that would have been hot!

Another thing that kinda bugs me about the white-stripe cars... the rear spoiler / wing is still black! I think that looks odd, and they should have made the wing match the stripe color - like it does on the LS and the black stripe cars.

VRM III

Established Member
New rims on the Black LS and it's perfect :rockon:

My thoughts exactly. The black looks great but who the F**k thought putting red rims on it looked good. I saw a Silver/Red (orange w/e it looked red when I saw it) and the combination of colors was awful and the rims just made me :xpl:

New rims on the black and it will look good

Users who are viewing this thread