Photochopped some ideas for my Oxford Cobra

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
I snagged this picture off another thread real quick, (thanks 03WhiteCobra), because I didn't have any photos of my own car that could be easily manipulated in Photoshop. I've been toying with the idea of painting that black chin spoiler thing white. I also want to get my car to sit flat with Grigg's Racing coil-overs and also angle my exhaust tips upward just a tad. This is what I came up with. Give me your feedback.

whitecobraside6rm.jpg

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Leave the tips alone.

I like the looks of the painted chin, but I bet it would be hell to get the paint to stick. Plus if you hit anything, it will show really bad. You know you're going to drag it if you lower it.

98gt281

Established Member
If he lightly sanded it, then put a good primer on it, I bet paint would stick to it pretty damn good. Are you trying to just spray it yourself or get it done somwhere.

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
98gt281 said:
Are you trying to just spray it yourself or get it done somwhere.

I'm going to be replacing my front bumper cover because the dealer drilled holes for a license plate. :cuss:

When I get it painted, I'm going to have it sprayed as well.

As far as those tips go, in stock fashion, they don't follow the body line from the side. Mine actually look like they are pointing down and not straight back. It's an optical elusion and I think it looks like a$$.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread