photochop 03 cobras onto 93 lx

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
if someone could photochop that instead would help a lot more. thats not mine but will be in 2 weeks. my first mustang, and its about time. thanks
david

194676_55_full.jpg

Last edited:

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
the reason i asked was b/c the owner wants to do a 95 cobra r clone and those are real R58 cobra r wheels which he loves and would like to keep for his project. he doesnt want to use knock off cobra r wheels. also the 95 cobra hes looking at has 03 cobra wheels on it and he was wondering what i thought about a swap so i wanted to find a picture of one. yeah for some reason i love that quote and i ride a kh-01 but i live in louisville and see jimmy levan ride at our park a lot. you have no idea how crazy he is until you see him in person.

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Damn thats a clean car good choice. Oh shit more bmxer's, I ride a Macneil ruben. check out our site.
Decade bmx Its not done yet but keep checking back.

BMX 4 LIFE:rockon:

image.cgi

Last edited:

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
i would also like to see some pictures of other fox bodies with 03 cobra rims too.

i need to ride again, i havent been for 3 weeks and before that it was 3 months. i suck bad enough so i dont need to take time off from it.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
those look good. i dont care for the chromed look and i found some of them but those are what i wanted. are the factory wheels 17x9? thanks david

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i can do it for you easily if you get me a pic of some 03 cobra wheels from a side shot. let me know when they are posted up and ill PS it for ya really quick.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
tell me what you guys think. i like it and think the reg wheels will look just as good. all thanks to venomoussvt and too all else who helped.
03-cobra-wheels.jpg

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
Beautiful!!!

The first pic looks identical to the '86 GT I owned before my '03, except mine had a 93 cobra wing and twin scoop mach1 1.5 inch hood....nice....you have the same taste as I do, the last pic, I have those exact same wheels on my '03 with 10.5 inch rears! I bought them off of ebay for a price you wouldn't believe...

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
actually, i cant take the credit for this car. the only credit i oculd maybe take credit for is the 03 cobra wheels but it was offered by the previous owner, wldtang. he did everything to the car and it made me fall in love with it first itme i saw it. so give him the credit for it. though we still have the same taste cus this is my style of car. subtle yet it has a mean look to it without being over done.

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
The car I'm talking about above is getting a brand new 306 put in as I type...as soon as it's done, it will be for sale--$5,000 neg. I'm in Lubb, TX It's really a nice looking car!

Users who are viewing this thread