PHOTOBUCKET photos

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
im trying to upload some pics from photo bucket for my sig and it isnt workin. all that shows up is a little white square w an x in it. help?:mj:

Weezy

Established Member
this is just a random pic off my photo bucket

FIx3_Motor.jpg

[/IMG]<<<you need the image tags from below your pics on photobucket

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Assuming the image uploaded correctly to your Phototbucket account it is very easy to place them on here. You should have 4 file names underneath each small picture in Photobucket. Click on the one at the bottom. It is an image file, .

My photobucket account automatically copies the file when you click on the last file. You see a small yellow box pop up when you do it that says copied.

If you did not see the box pop up then highlight the file and right click on it and select copy.

Then all you do is go to your post and right click and select paste. If copying more then on file then make sure you hit enter after you paste. The paste the next picture on a new line below the one you just pasted. Kinda like starting a new paragraph.

Hope this helps but the biggest thing is selecting the [IMG] File to paste in the SVTP Post.

EDIT: Mixed up my left and right LOL. Post now fixed

Last edited:

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
ive done that every time and all i get is the little white square with an X. im missing something in the process.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
hmm go to user cp and edit sig nature then use the IMG tag from your photobucket and it should appear the next time you post

Weezy

Established Member
url]

^^is what i used for my previous post. its the very bottom line out of the four below each picture.

Users who are viewing this thread